test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Nukara Munitions question

generator88generator88 Member Posts: 698 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Reputation System
A quick clarification, if someone would be so kind:

The Hyper-Refracting Tetryon DBB, it can by itself use FAW and Overload, right? The 3pc set bonus is merely saying that shots fired using those abilities can do their refracting tricks; do I have this correct?

Thanks,
Generator
=================

I'm sure your DPS is great, but as Kahless said, "a petaQ with high system mastery is still a petaQ." (Well, he should have said it...!)
Post edited by generator88 on

Comments

• Options
    generalklanggeneralklang Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Last I heard, the refracting tetryon process was failing to fire (barely working, not going off)

I don't know if this extends to the rep DBB, but I *do* know it works with FAW and overload without a hitch or did last I tried it
  • Options
    caasicamcaasicam Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    You're correct, it can use both FAW and BO just as any Dual Beam Bank would. The 3 piece bonus just makes shots from those abilities "refract" as well. That being said, the refracting damage from a BO shot is quite nice.
  • Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's failing to go off as far as I am concerned. I've tried both FAW and BO with the three piece set and it most definitely does not work over and over again even with the new all crit all the time BO update.

Some of these weapons need to be reverted to their 5% chance of procing because they really are useless without their special abilities and debuffs.

Seriously, at this point with all of the weapon types they have out now, it's not going to make one anymore dangerous or OP over the other one which was the original reason why they changed it from 5% to 2.5% in the first place long before they added all of the different weapons types we're seeing today.