test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Delta Rising.

ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
Lots of threads already about the rewards gutting, extreme difficulty, dilithium costs, and the general bugginess that prevent us from moving forward. I know Cryptic is working on a solution, just as they did before.

I'm particularly looking forward to other players insights into how to use some of the new gear and ships effectively. For the moment - bugs and all - DR's a lot of fun.

So some first thoughts on the new release:

The Good
∆ The voiceover lineup was very good.
∆ Feeling like a newb again in impossible to finish STF pugs.
∆ T5-U ships work much better than expected. Absolutely NO NEED for XIV gear.
∆ The new KDF Raptor is a monster with an OP console. THIS is worth buying.
∆ Episodes that require a little thought. YES. Love it. Well done cryptic.
∆ Music, backgrounds and the Borg debris fields. Nice touch.
∆ The variety of new races to deal with. Awesome.
∆ Captain specializations - cool. Ship Mastery - about damned time ;)

∆ New ships.... Still hovering in the good column. Just don't think they're worth buying in the Ops Pack.

The Bad (or Meh)
∆ Talaxian Duty Officer Management. About as fun as going to the bar for Scotty.
∆ 700 Zen upgrades. Should have been 500 Z. I would have upgraded more ships.

And the Ugly
∆ Boringly long slug fests with every villian. Found myself wondering about revisiting other games.
∆ Mission BUGS - The Calavry has 100's of players jumping instances. Update: being fixed tomorrow.
∆ Difficulty increases has all but killed the PvE queues. Pugging has become near impossible.
∆ Rewards gutting. A cheap move when you're adding dilithium sinks (astronomical sinks).
∆ Intelligence skills are akin to the specialty consoles. Useless 95% of the time, and then they look cool for 15 seconds. Huge buyers remorse with the Operations Pack.

My Two Bits,

Admiral Thrax

Updates: Bug fixes inbound for The Calvary
Post edited by ddesjardins on

Comments

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Same opinion 100%.

Except for the Talaxian episode, love the new missions. More please.
  • betayuyabetayuya Member Posts: 1,059 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ∆ Rewards gutting. A cheap move when you're adding dilithium sinks (astronomical sinks

I thought this was called user recourse hyper-bleeding

Like a machine powered 600 pints per second lol

Other then that is has been like, awesome and stuff, i like that they put Neelix in there.

if only Kess lived longer then 9 years :(
    eywdK7c.jpg
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I can't say what the whole is like as I have not gotten a move on in the Delta Quadrant stuff yet, diodn't want to risk it incase of massive problems or roll backs. However I will say I am pleasantly suprised at the stability of the servers at this time. I remember when LoR was released there were crashes pretty much off the bat and rubberbanding here, there and everywhere. For me anyway I have not suffered any of this so far.

As for the upgrade price I was suprised it was 700 considering that upto 1000 was put out there. I was exdpecting the worst there but was happy at the price. If buying a 4 pack then it is only 500 each. Advantage is that like FSMs they are not bound so any you don't use you can sell on the exchange. A good dose of common sense on their part here, not oftenI will say that.
  • coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    They really need to fix the ground and space tray icon objects. Like they had removed memory size of the data base for these icons, like the same issue with Windows does it. Change the memory size and reset the data base for icons. Every time they release a new version of STO this issue seems to be present. Why are they touching the tray.

I've gone through a couple of these missions for both patrols again. Why haven they relocated enough memory buffering to these missions. I am sure In-house game model works so smoothly, but we players on the other end of the pipeline seems the bottleneck.

Some missions the enemy keeps on attacking until they run out of the ships. I keep shooting away keeping healing and shooting.. Never stops. So many hours to complete a few missions in patrols then I have to repeat them over for KDF and ROM after the FED run.

Weapons of choice have to be rotated I am seeing issues in weapons not doing as much damage as the should to the enemy. Targeting not locking on the target so the weapons never fire on them, you moving around but nothing on your end is firing.. I have to manual point to the target for firing..

That new Mark 13 Cluster Torpedo, I thought that had 10 mines in it? It seems to only have 4 and they can get shot down. My Mark 12 Breen Cluster Torpedo 10 mines works like a charm ever time, I increase the yield of damage it so it stronger but the new Cluster one is much more powerful. No specs on the yield it delivers though?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ugly: I've had more client crashes since this update then in the entire year previous. 4 or 5 so far in a day. Maybe had one or 2 pre-delta.
  • big68earlbig68earl Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have been here since Beta, This has been the best launch so far. Yes there are some minor hiccups i know you guys will fix them. But an all around congrats to the team. Thank you for more game to play. and to you haters I say bugger off.
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    big68earl wrote: »
    to you haters I say bugger off.

To you fanbois I say the same. See anyone can throw an insult out doesn't make it true, however it does invalidate your point. Shame you had to let yourself down with that little throw away ending.

I have had no problems yet, but I know others have. I can understand their frustration after going through it myself with the release of LoR. They have the right to complain if they want to, and iot may even get them fixed quicker, if so good on them. Does that make them haters? Nope. Just like your praise of a good experience so far, and I have had one too, does not make you a fanboi.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited October 2014
    I have been here since Beta, This has been the best launch so far. Yes there are some minor hiccups i know you guys will fix them. But an all around congrats to the team. Thank you for more game to play. and to you haters I say bugger off.

Looks like the bug fixes from the haters are being dealt with tomorrow.
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I haven't experienced any of the tray bugs or stability problems reported by others. In terms of how the game itself is doing, this feels like a very smooth update to me. And some bugs are to be expected.

But that Advanced difficulty scaling... wow.
  • strykewolf67strykewolf67 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    coolheadal wrote: »
    They really need to fix the ground and space tray icon objects. Like they had removed memory size of the data base for these icons, like the same issue with Windows does it. Change the memory size and reset the data base for icons. Every time they release a new version of STO this issue seems to be present. Why are they touching the tray.

I've gone through a couple of these missions for both patrols again. Why haven they relocated enough memory buffering to these missions. I am sure In-house game model works so smoothly, but we players on the other end of the pipeline seems the bottleneck.

Some missions the enemy keeps on attacking until they run out of the ships. I keep shooting away keeping healing and shooting.. Never stops. So many hours to complete a few missions in patrols then I have to repeat them over for KDF and ROM after the FED run.

Weapons of choice have to be rotated I am seeing issues in weapons not doing as much damage as the should to the enemy. Targeting not locking on the target so the weapons never fire on them, you moving around but nothing on your end is firing.. I have to manual point to the target for firing..

That new Mark 13 Cluster Torpedo, I thought that had 10 mines in it? It seems to only have 4 and they can get shot down. My Mark 12 Breen Cluster Torpedo 10 mines works like a charm ever time, I increase the yield of damage it so it stronger but the new Cluster one is much more powerful. No specs on the yield it delivers though?

Well, if this helps; can tell you that if you are within the blast radius of 4 of them when they detonate on the target, will strip 2/3 of your hull. :P
    [SIGPIC]http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91438543000&dateline=1409236387[/SIGPIC]

Sarah Knightly - Co-leader; Frontier Explorers - U.S.S. Witchblade
    Rias Gremory - Leader; Frontier Marauders - I.K.S. B'ullwinkle
  • foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Getting real tired of my space DOFFs leaving their seats.

Flying a Jem Dread, I like not having to wait the full hangar cooldown so it's a bit unnerving when I launch my fighters and EXPECT to be able to launch again within 10 seconds only to see my cooldown is still going.
  • leutianleutian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ok, after only 1 and a half days of playing the new expansion i've formed several opinions:

The good:
    1. New content for the most part is awesome, however FPS slowdowns for no apparent reason are NEVER a good thing.
    2.Ship upgrades are an awesome idea just wish more of them were upgradeable.
    3. Gear upgrade system rocks love it.
    4. new STF's are nice.
    5. increased level cap is a good thing.

The Bad:
    1. Gear upgrades are WAY more of a dil sink than they need to be. lower the prices somewhat.

2. Ship upgrades should NEVER have been zen, already WAAAY to many Pay 2 have things in the game.Tokens while buyable thru EC or Dil if you feel like trading that way are still WAAY too expensive. No sense in having to spend another 700 zen on a ship i've already spent 2500 on or more. Just plain greedy.

3. STF revamp was a great idea EXCEPT advanced for the OLD STF's should have been left alone.
    Certain factions this is the only way to gain marks or higher end marks gutting the rewards was a BAD MOVE. Making the Optionals required in advanced and adding a new optional was NOT required in the old STF's . Half the time Pugs have no CLUE about optionals past or present which leads to failing the EASIEST STF's in less than 5 mins because people don't pay attention and let stuff happen that isnt supposed to.

4. ALL tier 5 ships should have been upgradeable PERIOD. For instance i spent 2 fleet modules and a bundle of fleet credits to get my obilesk carrier (missed the free giveaway event) Love the ship but can't upgrade it .... why because it was a FREEBIE at one point.
    Lobi store ships need to either a. have their price brought down, or b. lockboxes need to drop more lobi on average. or c. there needs to be another source of lobi grinding put into the game. I am not going to spend the equivelent of over $200 worth of zen to buy 1 ship...... that's INSANE.

5. Less (go here do this or go here fix this , talk to this person etc) quests Fetch quests are so REDUNDANT by this stage in the game you need to come up with something original other than using quest types that have already been beaten to death.

6. Since DR adds even more dil sinks into the game , why not increase the amount of dil we can refine a day to 16000 ? after all you already gutted Dil farming to a near snail's pace in some instances , why not at least let us have twice as much dil per day to cover it IF we feel like farming it out, at least that way when i upgrade 1 piece of gear i won't have to spend 2 days recovering the dilithium i used.

7. Rep Factions: are great BUT the items need their prices lowered since reward sources for marks and advanced marks,/dil have been reduced drasticly why should we have to spend twice as much time grinding out MK XII gear...... OR increase the MK of the rep gear to XIV to compensate but leave the costs the same.

I realize my bad outweighs my good points by a vast majority however after looking forward to this expansion for so long i can honestly say i'm VERY disappointed in what cryptic/pw has done with the game, yes we're F2P now and micro transactions are to be expected, however this Expansion is ALLL bout Dil/zen with the guise of new content to assauge our reluctance to part with our hard earned currency

Now if lvl 50 accessible advanced STF's are brought back in line with where they were at prior, Rewards readjusted to what they were prior and the lvl 60 Elite version is where the TRUE difficulty lies then i'll be much happier.

Basicly what i mean is this, give us back our old STFs the way they were pre expansion, and leave the difficulty spike for the new Elites. That way it caters to both crowds the casual and the hard core.

Oh, and last but not least : BRING BACK KER'RAT PRE SEASON 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • admiralq1732admiralq1732 Member Posts: 1,560 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    leutian wrote: »
    ok, after only 1 and a half days of playing the new expansion i've formed several opinions:

The good:
    1. New content for the most part is awesome, however FPS slowdowns for no apparent reason are NEVER a good thing.
    2.Ship upgrades are an awesome idea just wish more of them were upgradeable.
    3. Gear upgrade system rocks love it.
    4. new STF's are nice.
    5. increased level cap is a good thing.

The Bad:
    1. Gear upgrades are WAY more of a dil sink than they need to be. lower the prices somewhat.

2. Ship upgrades should NEVER have been zen, already WAAAY to many Pay 2 have things in the game.Tokens while buyable thru EC or Dil if you feel like trading that way are still WAAY too expensive. No sense in having to spend another 700 zen on a ship i've already spent 2500 on or more. Just plain greedy.

3. STF revamp was a great idea EXCEPT advanced for the OLD STF's should have been left alone.
    Certain factions this is the only way to gain marks or higher end marks gutting the rewards was a BAD MOVE. Making the Optionals required in advanced and adding a new optional was NOT required in the old STF's . Half the time Pugs have no CLUE about optionals past or present which leads to failing the EASIEST STF's in less than 5 mins because people don't pay attention and let stuff happen that isnt supposed to.

4. ALL tier 5 ships should have been upgradeable PERIOD. For instance i spent 2 fleet modules and a bundle of fleet credits to get my obilesk carrier (missed the free giveaway event) Love the ship but can't upgrade it .... why because it was a FREEBIE at one point.
    Lobi store ships need to either a. have their price brought down, or b. lockboxes need to drop more lobi on average. or c. there needs to be another source of lobi grinding put into the game. I am not going to spend the equivelent of over $200 worth of zen to buy 1 ship...... that's INSANE.

5. Less (go here do this or go here fix this , talk to this person etc) quests Fetch quests are so REDUNDANT by this stage in the game you need to come up with something original other than using quest types that have already been beaten to death.

6. Since DR adds even more dil sinks into the game , why not increase the amount of dil we can refine a day to 16000 ? after all you already gutted Dil farming to a near snail's pace in some instances , why not at least let us have twice as much dil per day to cover it IF we feel like farming it out, at least that way when i upgrade 1 piece of gear i won't have to spend 2 days recovering the dilithium i used.

7. Rep Factions: are great BUT the items need their prices lowered since reward sources for marks and advanced marks,/dil have been reduced drasticly why should we have to spend twice as much time grinding out MK XII gear...... OR increase the MK of the rep gear to XIV to compensate but leave the costs the same.

I realize my bad outweighs my good points by a vast majority however after looking forward to this expansion for so long i can honestly say i'm VERY disappointed in what cryptic/pw has done with the game, yes we're F2P now and micro transactions are to be expected, however this Expansion is ALLL bout Dil/zen with the guise of new content to assauge our reluctance to part with our hard earned currency

Now if lvl 50 accessible advanced STF's are brought back in line with where they were at prior, Rewards readjusted to what they were prior and the lvl 60 Elite version is where the TRUE difficulty lies then i'll be much happier.

Basicly what i mean is this, give us back our old STFs the way they were pre expansion, and leave the difficulty spike for the new Elites. That way it caters to both crowds the casual and the hard core.

Oh, and last but not least : BRING BACK KER'RAT PRE SEASON 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agree with the bads, not with the goods.
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Here, I'll go:

The Good:

New story missions, people seem to be really liking them. Great voice acting. A new map region with new patrols and an adventure zone (once its bugs get fixed).

The Bad:

Everything else.
  • pulserazorpulserazor Member Posts: 590 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have to point out, since you indicated nerfing dilithium rewards was a 'cheap move' because of new dilithium sinks, dilithium has been easier to get since the Dyson content, it practically rains dilithium in the Voth Ground Battlezone. Additionally once your traits are maxed any leveling up through experience points will be converted to dilithium.

People are quick to complain about things, but few people thanked cryptic for things like free inventory space, or fast easy dilithium options.
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited October 2014
    I am still looking for the good ...
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • leutianleutian Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    pulserazor wrote: »
    I have to point out, since you indicated nerfing dilithium rewards was a 'cheap move' because of new dilithium sinks, dilithium has been easier to get since the Dyson content, it practically rains dilithium in the Voth Ground Battlezone. Additionally once your traits are maxed any leveling up through experience points will be converted to dilithium.

People are quick to complain about things, but few people thanked cryptic for things like free inventory space, or fast easy dilithium options.
    at lvl 50 where? have you been to the ground battle zone lately? dead.
  • admiralq1732admiralq1732 Member Posts: 1,560 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    pulserazor wrote: »

because there is anything to thank Cryptic about. They've added more dil sinks but not new dil content or even raising the capo a bit
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Well, if this helps; can tell you that if you are within the blast radius of 4 of them when they detonate on the target, will strip 2/3 of your hull. :P
    Yeah, Tricobalt Mines are all about quality over quantity. they pretty much 1-shot enemy frigates. they make nice Cube-busters too.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • alaerickalaerick Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    However I will say I am pleasantly suprised at the stability of the servers at this time. I remember when LoR was released there were crashes pretty much off the bat and rubberbanding here, there and everywhere. For me anyway I have not suffered any of this so far.

This is probably because so many people are here in the forums complaining about the expac or playing other games till they retcon most of their bad choices like hyper inflated ship upgrade costs (needing 1 upgrade token per ship in a pack for example, NEVER EVER EVER Buying another 3 pack again!), insane dilithium cost to upgrade a single item (Will NOT upgrade anything, will not bother farming anymore rep for MK XII gear.. total waste of time). Reduced rewards on STFs (why bother?) Oh yeah and wonderful moderators throwing gasoline on the fire!

In short.. from the global chat, fleet chat and my own circle of friends all I can say is.. as of this moment in time this game is bleeding off players faster than they will admit or want to see.

I will be on hiatus till all or at the very least most of the items listed above are fixed.
    A beautiful death awaits you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Foundry-
    Campaign: The Battle of Neverwinter - NWS-DOQXFA4ZD
    Prologue: A not so simple plan - NW-DCJG75B9D
  • ussinterceptussintercept Member Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Looks like the bug fixes from the haters are being dealt with tomorrow.

Yes because anyone making note of bugs or complaining about them are haters. Because they should all be good little Cryptic lap dogs and be thankful...Cause its not like money went into Cryptics pocket to make this game, these expansions and missions. They did it out of the kindness of their hearts.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Totally agree with the OP.

Honestly, the things they did right in this expansion would FAR outweigh the negatives if they just fixed the PVE Ques.

The Advanced Ques are game breaking, everything else is either fantastic or at least tolerable.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • cl4whamm3rcl4whamm3r Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Iam sad, i found out that i cannot upgrade my prometheus to Tier 5.5 :-(
    I have the non MVAM one :-(

So i have to buy it for 2500 Points and upgrade it with 700 Points, is it still worth? And is the MVAM Version really better? (Never compared these two)
  • erei1erei1 Member Posts: 4,081 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The good :
    -New storyline, finally. Even if we have "patrol there" mission, which are less fun, and more "cheap".
    -We can (finally) bring our BOFFs to story mission. I don't remember when was the last mission where we were able to do so.
    -BOFFs are called by name in the dialogues. I like it.
    -Voice acting. The Doctor, Neelix, enough said. The others are nice to, but I prefer those two.
    -Lvl cap increase, that might deal with the powercreep. Or not, since it's Cryptic, and sooner or later they are going to let powercreep rising so they can sell new ships.

The bad :
    -Not enough XP to lvlup through storyline. I have to grind in between, which doesn't feel trek at all, and makes me remember the beginning of STO, when everyone complained about that.
    -This expansions makes STO looks more like a generic space MMO than ST. We have the Tron ships, the SWTOR ground zone, and the random MMO lvlup grindfest.

The ugly :
    -The Kobali Ground zone sound like it's coming directly from SWTOR. In fact, several time I felt myself playing on Alderaan with my trooper.
    -Paying to upgrade a ship I already paid.
    -Even if I pay to upgrade my ship, they'll never be as good as T6 ship, either released or to come.
    -30K zen for a t6 ship. Such a joke.
    -Some (many) t5 ships are forgotten in the upgrade.
    -Grindfest for upgrading gear. And all the dil sink, money grab.
    -No T6 free ship token/Free upgrade token for LTS/Gold.
    -Various money grab I forget.

OP was posting his opinions, he was honest and not bashing Cryptic, and yet you say "bugger off" and "haters"? Really ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • archofwinterarchofwinter Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Everything is getting a bit expensive with Zen.
    I would have preferred to see older (any ship before season 7[excluding Romulan since they are still newer]) and lower tier ships to have a permanent price drop so when adjusted, the new tier 6 ships would cost 2500 Zen. With a lower price tag on lower tier ships, more players, especially newer players, will be more willing to pay for these older models.
    Yes, the upgrade token for ship is way too expensive and the upgrade kits does cost too much Dilithium.
    I won't say STO is pay-to-win, but it is slowly crossing that line and if Cryptic is smart, they need to reel themselves back in before it alienate players.
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm not comfortable with... dislike... nah... really really hate that the sci ody does not get the tac console that the others odys get but instead moves to the least favourable choice of becoming a 5 eng console ship. :mad:

So while my Fed Main has been demoted to bikini eye candy on risa my KDF Mains ship went from fun to really fun & to my surprise was the first doing DQ missions (or rather the first mission) wich was really awesome :)
  • johnzacharygreyjohnzacharygrey Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2014

The Bad (or Meh)

∆ 700 Zen upgrades. Should have been 500 Z. I would have upgraded more ships.
    ∆ Rewards gutting. A cheap move when you're adding dilithium sinks (astronomical sinks).

My Two Bits,

Admiral Thrax

They were very cryptic about actual upgrade costs (500-1000?). I was hoping on 500 as I really enjoy playing with multiple ships and was looking to upgrade at least 3 of them. For 700 - I've only upgraded my escort. It just seems like for that price, I'd be better off saving for a T6....but then again that is probably the idea.

I can't believe how much dilithium it takes to upgrade my items. As a casual player, I've been saving up EC and dil for the past month in anticipation. I get to play an hour per night if I am lucky (and 10 minutes are wasted waiting for doff missions to complete - change this TRIBBLE back to how it was!). I upgraded my cutter and tact consoles and am now broke.

At least the story and voice-acting is enjoyable!
  • fatman592fatman592 Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I agree with a lot of what's being said here. My two ECs:

For me, a silver player, I've had no connection issues or CtDs. This is probably the best launch to date in terms of stability.

I got on one of my Romulan toons and tried to get him set up in a new ship. Boff training is totally messed up, I can't use boffs or captain training at all. Hoping they sort this it soon.

I love the Phantom but hate the Intel toggle. It should really be a passive like old sensor analysis, or be able to be put in tray or something...

I'm excited to try out some new build possibilities.

Happy to have gotten the DR Pack with converted dilithium.

New difficulty modes aren't actually more difficult, they just need more DPS. And with another round of reward nerfs the motivation to play them is diminishing.

I both like and dislike the xp nerf. I don't like waiting between levels, but it's nice to not insta-level like before. Probably just a perception problem I have.

That's all I can think of for now.
  • dreaper1985dreaper1985 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Okay I hate the sneaky move now my farming is useless normal pve ques rewards and 240 dil will bankrupt me badly as not much money to spare ohh sorry that what u wanted, more money sank into the game. Now Maki g high end stuff is out of the question as i can't squire the advanced stuff lovely thank you alott for fubaring the game hmmmm swtor may be downloaded today.
  • lmaoboatslmaoboats Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The bad: boring quest rewards so far.
    The ugly: spending more time outside the Delta quadrant griding until I'm a high enough level to continue than I am playing the new content.
    The never thought I'd say this: Neelix is the most enjoyable and well acted character by a wide margin.
This discussion has been closed.