test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please add more Alien Customizations

jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
Just what the title says please devs. Would be nice to have the freedom to make alot of the alien races you see in the game and from the series. the other different xindi for example and some of the recent delta quadrant races like kazon and talaxians etc etc too pretty please sugar ontop
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    doubtful, because if you can completely re-create canon species without a fault... then people would have no reason to want to buy said species when/if it's released.

also, they might not want certain species to be playable in the first place.
  • jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tenkari wrote: »
    doubtful, because if you can completely re-create canon species without a fault... then people would have no reason to want to buy said species when/if it's released.

appearance is one thing but if they introduce cannon alien species with unique traits i would certainly be compelled to roll a new character.

Then again i do see the merit of what you say
  • exa12exa12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tenkari wrote: »

when was the last playable species they sold?

for spoiler text use #1b1c1f
  • knockyknocky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    exa12 wrote: »
    when was the last playable species they sold?

Don't you dare bring logic into this! The point is they COULD try and sell a specific alien and will stop at nothing to keep the cat girls...er...I mean the non-canon....er....never mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]