test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tiny corrosive plasma weapons

z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
edited November 2014 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Like the title states the new lockbox ground weapons are very tiny ( very very tiny ).
Is this how the weapons are supposed to be? It just looks silly especially the rifles ( my gorns hand is bigger than the rifle an the pistol is lost in his huge hand ).
Are they ment to be this size?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Frankly it'll be nice to have some reasonably sized weapons. Tired of looking like I need a crew of servants to carry my rifle...
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Frankly it'll be nice to have some reasonably sized weapons. Tired of looking like I need a crew of servants to carry my rifle...

I agree with what you say, but the Corrosive Plasma Weapons took it too far. The Rifle is small. It looks like my character is trying to fire a small pistol like he would a rifle.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I agree with what you say, but the Corrosive Plasma Weapons took it too far. The Rifle is small. It looks like my character is trying to fire a small pistol like he would a rifle.

Any chance of a pic please mate? :D
    I need a beer.

• welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    edited November 2014

OMG OMG this 100000x. It's not only a kind of bland design, it's WAYYYYY too small.

It looks like an unused variant of the Zefram Shotgun.
    T93uSC8.jpg