test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Delta Expansion

prestonpoolprestonpool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Thank you guys for doing some great work for the Delta expansion. I am loving the new stuff. And for all you crybabies out there try to learn to prepare for expansions. Save up your dilithium If you have been playing for just a few weeks you should have 3 toons at level 50 before this update. They gave you ample oppertunity to level up. For the new teir 6 ships with 3 toons making 8000 dilithium a day each it takes you just 22 days at the current dilithium to zen conversion to buy the new teir 6 ships so stop complaining. Sure there are going to be a few bugs and such with any expansion, but all this whining and stuff isn't going to help in the least. If some of the people who are doing the most complaining had spent just a little time and a little effort they would have had alot saved up in unturned Missions for the leveling, dilithium galore saved up for zen conversion; weapons, consoles, space and ground sets upgraded to Mk XIII. They gave us more then enough time to get all this done before launching the expansion so now deal with it and stop whining.
Post edited by prestonpool on

Comments

• ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited October 2014
    You clearly are new. Not all of us play at your level.

They cut the way to earn dilithium by 50%, while increasing the difficulty to earn said pittance.

They took away the drops.

And time. The time has tripled. For half of what you once earned. If you're lucky.

Add to that that dilithium costs have risen astronomically for R&D. And I'm not talking about short-cutting the tech. Thats $4500 USD worth of dil to finish early. I'm talking about just making things.

Add to that the costs for upgrading fleets of ships; for many of us we've collected ships on multiple alts for almost 4 years. Ships we paid $$$ for.

Arguably, T5-U ships are better at playing the content. I'm having fun. I bought the Operations Pack. Turns out I didn't have to. I should have just bought the upgrades.
  • prestonpoolprestonpool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    really been playing since Beta so I think I am not as new as you may think. And there are many different things you can do to make dilithium quickly. took me 30 minutes per toon to max out for today and I got 15 toons, so 6 1/2 hours all total for 120,000 dilithium and that wasn't a solid 6 1/2 hours did other things also in that time frame
    edited October 2014
    and besides you can collect up to 5000 dilithium in just over a minute if you have dilithium mining claims and you can get those from criting a DOFF mission at your dilithium mine. not even to mention the sphere grounds which you can max out your dilithium made in about 15-20 minutes depending on the time of day you do your runs
  • cincyman39cincyman39 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    and besides you can collect up to 5000 dilithium in just over a minute if you have dilithium mining claims and you can get those from criting a DOFF mission at your dilithium mine. not even to mention the sphere grounds which you can max out your dilithium made in about 15-20 minutes depending on the time of day you do your runs

Um dillithium mine claims only come from lock boxes or did they change this with delta rising are they now awarded if you crit on the doff missions??? Becouse I crited on 5 toons and didnt see not one claim??
    edited October 2014
    nope you can also get dilithium mine claims from a DOFF mission from your dilithium mine I do belive you have to have a specific level mine to get the DOFF mission probably level 3 been that way for a while now it is called mine motherlode of vauuable minerals or mine dilithium motherlode (I forget which it is as i do both at the same time and don't pay attention to which gives what)and if you crit you get them