test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Medical, Trade and Recruitment

seazombie64seazombie64 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
I am having a difficult time completing med, trade and recruitment on all my captains. Is there a zone where these cxp's pop more frequently? The Solonae sphere seems to pop several on occasion.
Anyone have any tips for finishing those three?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ironchefbbqironchefbbq Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Medical: There are two long assignments iirc that can populate anywhere. Be patient and do those plus whatever else pops up.
    > Recover Repressed memories from Refugee / Approve Field Emergency First Aid Medical Training

Trade: There are two assignments on the Dilithium Fleet Holding that give pretty good Trade cxp.

Recruitment: Go to Dyson Sphere space. Look on the Current tab. There should be a Recruitment assignment every so often that can give you a thousand or so cxp (in the 3k range on a crit).
  • vorga113vorga113 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Trade usually isn't that bad, there usually something in every space sector and DS9 is pretty good trade hub.

Medical, the department head is useful in giving a small but steady supply.

Recruitment, Tau Dewa has some interesting doff missions. Also don't forget the free doff missions at ESD\The Academy plus more more free doffs if you run a Rommie
  • generator88generator88 Member Posts: 698 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Another good Medical mission is Provide Medical Support in Combat Zone. I *think* the best way to find that one is to check your medical department head while in Sirius, Eta Eridani, Pi Canis, and Omega Leonis. If anyone is more certain on that, feel free to chime in.

Generator
    =================

I'm sure your DPS is great, but as Kahless said, "a petaQ with high system mastery is still a petaQ." (Well, he should have said it...!)
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Trade
    Dyson sphere has some great trade missions that give you commodities.
    Ds9 has the gamma quadrant commodity trade missions
    All explore clusters have good trade/missions

Medical
    The gamma quadrant commodities all have a medical/science chain with lots of exp.
    As noted above first aid in combat zone is amazing

Recruitment
    Dyson and ds9 again. Plus explore clusters.
    Dyson has some great recruiting missions check both allied and contested zones
    Deep space 9 has not only the diplomacy chains that open up officer exchange missions, but also special gamma colony chains (help wadi colony team, recruit more labor for paradan colony efforts, etc) that give huge recruitment exp
    All explore zones have their main chain that gives recruiting, plus refugees for asylum missions, plus other recruiting missions as well.

Deep space 9 really is the best for recruiting though.
  • generator88generator88 Member Posts: 698 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    One thing to note on the Gamma Quadrant commodity missions is that there are several similar-sounding assignment names with varying CXP reward amounts. Hold out for the "big money" missions (1300 vs 200), which also gives you time to find some top-notch biochemists. :)

Generator
    =================

I'm sure your DPS is great, but as Kahless said, "a petaQ with high system mastery is still a petaQ." (Well, he should have said it...!)
  • seazombie64seazombie64 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thanks all...will check those areas. Seems like the clusters are mostly colonization though.
  • ironchefbbqironchefbbq Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I mixed up the Development jackpot mission with the Recruitment mission (updated post).
    Your best bet is to:
    A.) Do all of the cluster Colonization chains then do the followup "Support" missions to get the VR duty officers.
    B.) Hit Gamma quadrant space and do the Dosi/Ferassan/Cardassian/etc chains then hit the followup officer exchange missions.