test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Devs/CMs -- I challenge you to 1or2 vs 5.

2»

Comments

• Options
    sardociansardocian Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    /godmode 1
  • Options
    cepholapoidcepholapoid Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bfelczer wrote: »
    Do Ex-CMs count? :P I need to dust off my skills though, it's been 5+ months (wedding, passing of my father-in-law, temp living with family, work, etc.) -- looking forward to getting back into the pew pew.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Cool to see not everyone quit the game for good. You wouldn't happen to have any of the old dev item making codes would you? I got some rather pricy gear purchases coming up that would greatly benefit from some insight:P
    cI5XEZr.jpg
  • Options
    riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Do Ex-CMs count? :P I need to dust off my skills though, it's been 5+ months (wedding, passing of my father-in-law, temp living with family, work, etc.) -- looking forward to getting back into the pew pew.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

It's a Braaaaaaaaaan! :eek:

Of course you count, and glad to see you're back!
  • Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

As my mate Ric said, welcome back!
    Of course you count :) Now just gather other 4 of your dev friends and we're ready... :D

Good to see someone in the Dev/CM group that is interested or plays PvP..
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    fightingexplorerfightingexplorer Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

It's Brandooon :)

Welcome back! PewPew..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shak - Fed/Rom - Sad Pandas Scort-Veteran - Known Haxxor
    Shak'Re - KDF - Soehne von Khaless (Svk)
    T'Shara - Fed/Rom - 58. Geschwader
  • Options
    scurry5scurry5 Member Posts: 1,554 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Holy nuts.....out of everything I expected to see, I didn't expect this.
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

don't give anything on this ones opinions, he's a a2b noob lol :D :rolleyes:

seriously brandon:
    COME BACK AND SAFE THE DAY:).