test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elachi Monbosh

missbehaving0777missbehaving0777 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Hello, I am an Engineer and fly an Elachi Monbosh. I would like some comments and thoughts on the build.

Ok I got the link fixed everything should be there!

http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=beammonbosha2bx215kdps_8273

Anything that can be upgraded to MK13 is, the planner just does not reflect that. Doffs are listed in the comments section of the link. But to save you some time 3x purple reduce recharge on bride officer abilities, 1x purple warp core engineer and 2x blue reduced recharge on beam attack abilities.

My spike damage is ok but I am looking to try to increase my sustained DPS, As is I can keep up 15k sustained but I would like to increase it without switching to DBB's.

Thank you for your time,

Wrench
Post edited by missbehaving0777 on

Comments

• warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    The build you posted up is incomplete, BTW. Most of your consoles are missing as well as all BOFF abilities are blank.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • missbehaving0777missbehaving0777 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ok link is fixed.
  • peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I like your build and it pretty much reminds me of my own engineering toon with its Monbosh.

It’s truly an amazing ship and the best cruiser in game (in my personal opinion).

Most notable difference in my build is as romulan char I stacked crits like there is no tomorrow (boffs; none tac consoles). I utilize the obelisk set (360 Bank & Core) for the +10% AP Bonus as well as Protonic Arsenal 2 piece (Console & Exp. Weapon) for even more crits. Weapons are voth AP Crit D times 3 cuz real APs with full mod option only became available recently. I can’t really tell if the Obelisk set is a better call than u made with the fleetcore or if it’s the same. Would have to try it out.

With the Monbosh my toon cuts through STF like its butter, has beaten NWS (as floater with minimum boff change) and shoots down a JHAS in PvP from a player 10 times more experienced than I am in that category.

With your build I bet you can do the same. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • caasicamcaasicam Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Want more sustained DPS? Switch the Aegis set for the Nukara 2-piece, put on the Nukara t4 offensive trait, get an [Amp] warp core (Especially good cause you have the Plasmonic Leech). If your CrtH is high enough then switch the Zero-Point console for the Bioneural Infusion one from the Lobi store for the extra CrtD.

Also a Nausicaan boff from the Diplomacy would help with it's Pirate trait.

Honestly, it really seems like you're reaching the limit for gear without radically changing your build. Now it all depends on flying skill and being able to fly into the biggest group of HP meatbags-I mean enemies-to get the best DEEPS numbers from FAW'ing everything.

That, or get some [CrtD]x4 Ultra Rare Antiproton beam arrays because ATM, the [Dmg] mod is somewhat lackluster compared to others.

Edit: Going to want to spec into Flow Caps to get the best out of your plasmonic leech, otherwise you're missing out on 15-20 extra power.
  • tech79ltech79l Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014

My spike damage is ok but I am looking to try to increase my sustained DPS, As is I can keep up 15k sustained but I would like to increase it without switching to DBB's.

Thank you for your time,

Wrench

Flying Elachi Moonbosh as well as a FED Eng with pretty much the same exact setup.

Are you running a Romulan Tactical Boff with Superior Op?

Also I would change some of your consoles out, since you're an ENG and your healing setup is pretty good. I would remove the neutroniums for the following:

Tachyokintetic Converter
    Bioneural Infusion Circuits

Replace one of your rear Antiproton beam arrays for an omni-directional

Replace Aegis Deflector for Dyson Deflector
    edited October 2014
    Yes on the Romulan BOFF and I also picked up the Borg engineer from the C-Store, I was thinking the Counter Command Deflector though... thoughts? Also i did Respec into some batteries and into flow caps as mentioned above.

Problem is I am stalling out at 15-16k "sustained" DPS. Although I am still in the process of upgrading everything to MK14 .... stupid dil sink...
    edited October 2014
    Yes on the Romulan BOFF and I also picked up the Borg engineer from the C-Store, I was thinking the Counter Command Deflector though... thoughts? Also i did Respec into some batteries and into flow caps as mentioned above.

Problem is I am stalling out at 15-16k "sustained" DPS. Although I am still in the process of upgrading everything to MK14 .... stupid dil sink...

Sorry I meant the counter command deflector not the dyson. Yeah upgrading woes as well currently going through that phase, thank god I can make all of the upgrades for all of the gear I have.

I would focus on upgrading the universal consoles first then beam arrays. When the game comes up I'll have to take a look at my full setup so I can see what all I have.
    edited October 2014
    I did not think we could upgrade uni consoles, Ive been working on the tacticals first so far.
    edited October 2014
    I did not think we could upgrade uni consoles, Ive been working on the tacticals first so far.

Yep, most of the universal consoles that you use can be, the assimilated gear can't be iirc.