test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is the best (quickest) way to earn Voth Implants?

davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Reputation System
I am quickly approaching T5 Dyson rep. having put all of my earned marks into the advancement projects and waiting on the equipment until I reach T5 (for the dilithium and mark bonus). Unfortunately, I only have about 10-11 Voth implants, half of which I picked up through the reputation projects. Sadly, that will only be enough for about two of the equipment projects.

The question is where is the best place or process to earn implants? Is it by fighting the T-Rexes in the ground battle zone or via the submit materials hourly mission? Earning isomorphic was easy in the Undine zone because lost of players were there to trigger the planet-killer event. In the hours I have spent in the Voth Contested Space, not once has the zone event triggered. Fortunatly, the ground zone triggers almost as much as the Undine Zone.

Sorry if I seem all over the place, my thoughts make sense in my head, but I admit that other may find my line of thinking to be confusing.
Post edited by davidwford on

Comments

• cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Voth Ground Battlezone.
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    cbrjwrr wrote: »
    Voth Ground Battlezone.

Also great for getting dilitium and its even fun !!
  • cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    bones1970 wrote: »
    Also great for getting dilitium and its even fun !!

Fun is a relative concept, but it is definitely more fun than ISE for the one billionth time.
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Definitely all of the above. I've usually gotten about 3-5 implants per full run, depending on how well I can get around (i.e. depending on how diligent everyone is at keeping the transport points captured). I don't really keep track of the dilithium gained, though it's quite a bit. Granted with the incoming massive increase in dilithium sinks (DR upgrade system) and the decrease in STF dilithium rewards (DR STF changes), I might keep better track of this, since this and the Undine space battlezone might become my default dilithium sources.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thanks. I suspected that the Ground Battle Zone was going to be the most fruitful. And I totally understand on the Dilithium. Both the Undine and the Dyson areas are heavy on the dilithium, especially compared to the Romulan, Nukara, and Deferi Invasions Zones. Faster even than doing the PvP matches!