test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dyson Costume not Unlocked?

leighandrew12leighandrew12 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
I have recently unlocked the 3 pieces of the Dyson ground set and have obtained the acolade for doing so, however I can't seem to find the costume anywhere within the tailor and doesn't appear in the uniform selection tap. Where is it? I also recently obtained the MACO set but have had no issues with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Exposing fakes since 2374
Post edited by leighandrew12 on

Comments

• Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Do you want the Dyson or Voth costume?
    The voth armor costume is the one from the rep set, maybe it requires a unlock project, don't remember. :o
    The Dyson costume needs to be purchased from the tailor on the fleet spire once it reaches T3.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm talking about the Dyson (Voth) rep costume. I have the 3 pieces and the acolade but no costume unlock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    edited October 2014
    I just realised you can't just unlock the costume, you have to run ANOTHER project just to wear a costume. That's stupid....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Options
    guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I just realised you can't just unlock the costume, you have to run ANOTHER project just to wear a costume. That's stupid....

It's money money money for PWe :P

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm pretty sure that it needs a coustume unlock project to be accessible at the tailor, if the project isn't in your list it's probably a bug and you should send a report.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    No, unlike every other Rep gear set that automatically gives you the unlock (including Counter-Command) this one still has the separate project you need to run. 150 marks, dilithium, and EC. I thought they said they were getting rid of this when they did the update to how all Reputations worked.

Guess they missed this one and didn't go back to fix it.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    A costume unlock upon getting a rep set and accolade? ITS A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEE!!!!!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Anyway, this should be changed. You'll have grinded enough for outdated gear at that point, no need in denying it further.