test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guardian model error

jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
The Guardian Class and it's type two have 'see through' spots on the aft neck just below the impulse engines. Not sure if it's just a problem with the preview window or if it will continue to the actual ship, but you might want to check on it.

The Standard Guardian also has a blue 'dot' that's slightly off center on the front of the neck. Not sure if it's supposed to be the torpedo launcher or if it's just a preview window glitch.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e103/roguedl/Guardian1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e103/roguedl/Guardian2.jpg

You can really see it when you can move the ship around in the preview window
Post edited by jer5488 on

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2014
    I'm not even sure if it's a model error, it COULD be intentional - it just doesn't look like it is.
  • Options
    usswildfireusswildfire Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm sure it'll be fixed. Right after they align the Galaxy-X's phaser lance.
  • Options
    adorenkoadorenko Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    i'm Sure It'll Be Fixed. Right After They Align The Galaxy-x's Phaser Lance.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Looking for more info on Dilithium Rising? Click on the link below:

[SIGPIC]Click here to visit my STO YouTube channel[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    There's no point in being tacky. Like I said - for all I know the holes could be modeled on purpose. I can't get a very good look at the ship from the preview window, even with it fully blown up. The 'holes' on each side of the neck are the same size and shape, I'd just like to know if it's on purpose or not.
  • Options
    sohtohsohtoh Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Looks to be on purpose. It is on the Guardian Type 2 as well. The graphics on the saucer seem to indicate a saucer separation mode, those holes could be part of it.
    "I'm not big on telepaths myself. I'm not big on guns either. But if everyone else has them, I want to make sure I can get my hands on the biggest one I can."
  • Options
    dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    its not an error, its clearly intentional, along with the ship model being saucer sep capable. no word on when they are going to let us use that capability though.

that black part of the structure that the center impulse engine is a part of? that will remain with the secondary hull when the saucer lifts off. if you look real close you can see a gap between that part and the saucer