test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to authenticate

Comments

• hunterpdx1hunterpdx1 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Was down Friday evening for quite a while. I changed my password out of the fear that I'd been TRIBBLE but when that didn't work I checked here and..sure enough...that hamster just decided to go on strike this time.

Two weeks prior to roll out of Season 14 and it already looks like a roll out. Makes me cringe to think of what it will be like in two weeks...! I'll just assume the game won't be ready to play until November, which is a suggestion a lot of players were making to ensure things were complete and ironed out anyway.
  • lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited September 2014
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hunterpdx1 wrote: »
    Was down Friday evening for quite a while. I changed my password out of the fear that I'd been TRIBBLE but when that didn't work I checked here and..sure enough...that hamster just decided to go on strike this time.

Two weeks prior to roll out of Season 14 and it already looks like a roll out. Makes me cringe to think of what it will be like in two weeks...! I'll just assume the game won't be ready to play until November, which is a suggestion a lot of players were making to ensure things were complete and ironed out anyway.

Think LoR and you'll be on the right track for what it is going to be like in a couple of weeks. Though expansion releases cause problems in other games too, to be fair, though not usually on the lead up to them.
  • stan341stan341 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    HEY ...

good news for neverwinter ..
    its server down too ...

BUT ~~~ the Sword coast adventures website works~~~

:)_
  • gamerrantgamerrant Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    says here your an ensign. and I would venture to say I have been game much longer than you have.

The forum "rank" and in game rank are not connected.
  • twofast4twofast4 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Unable to authenticate: awwwwwwwwww come on cryptic i was haveing fun farming i wanna play for 300000 more hrs lol
  • locke112164locke112164 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    gamerrant wrote: »
    The forum "rank" and in game rank are not connected.
    well I have 8 vice admirals and have had since before LOR was ever released. so your vice admiral title means very little to me.
    edited September 2014
    well I have 8 vice admirals and have had since before LOR was ever released. so your vice admiral title means very little to me.

realley only 8 i have 72
  • lordrazerlordlordrazerlord Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I am also having trouble logging in...after I input my password and pressed "log in" there is a message bottom left of my client saying "unable to authenticate"
    edited September 2014
    twofast4 wrote: »
    realley only 8 i have 72
    must get confusing having to deal with all those FREE accounts and e mails.
    edited September 2014
    I am also having trouble logging in...after I input my password and pressed "log in" there is a message bottom left of my client saying "unable to authenticate"

you would be in the right part of the fourm than lol roflmmfao so are we all
  • picard9832picard9832 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I got Vice in 2 months, And I joined on 2/21/13.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    same issue thought I was TRIBBLE now saw this thread after I changed my password
  • gamerrantgamerrant Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I never claimed to have one dude. Trying READING before replying.
  • spockout1spockout1 Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's to be expected. The run up to and a few weeks post-launch of LoR was pretty rough too.
    "After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true. Except for a T5 Connie. That would be f*%#ing awesome." - Mr. Spock
    edited September 2014
    picard9832 wrote: »
    I got Vice in 2 months, And I joined on 2/21/13.
    it took you that long? I made VA in 5 days and joined back in april 2011
    edited September 2014
    shadowkosh wrote: »
    same issue thought I was TRIBBLE now saw this thread after I changed my password

New Upgrade Event

To help promote the new Tech Upgrade system, we’re holding a special event in three parts. Log in to Holodeck during the event and you’ll be able to claim bonus rewards to get a head start on upgrading your equipment.

You should speak with a special contact to acquire your reward. Starfleet officers speak with Lieutenant Shelby on Earth Spacedock, KDF officers speak with Commander Hugor on Qo’noS, and Romulan Republic officers speak with Lieutenant Tirar at New Romulus Command. In each case, you’ll find your contact at the appropriate ground equipment requisitions area.

From about 10 AM PDT on September 25 until 10 AM PDT on September 29, you can log in and speak to your faction contact to gain 3 superior ground gear tech upgrades, 3 superior shield tech upgrades, and 1 major tech accelerator.

From about 10 AM PDT on October 2 until 10 AM PDT on October 6, you can log in and speak to your faction contact to gain 3 superior science tech upgrades, 3 superior engineering tech upgrades, and 1 major tech accelerator.

From about 10 AM PDT on October 9 until 10 AM PDT on October 13, you can log in and speak to your faction contact to gain 3 superior beam tech upgrades, 3 superior cannon tech upgrades, 3 superior projectile tech upgrades, and 1 major tech accelerator.

Log in for all three Tech Upgrade events and you can claim all of the rewards! These items are bound to your character, but each character can claim their own set of the reward items.

means the new vender quit giving away stuffs coused or prolly coused the crash of the login server
    edited September 2014
    face it your not going to win this one.
  • blairmarshallblairmarshall Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Same here in Indiana!:(
    edited September 2014
    it took you that long? I made VA in 5 days and joined back in april 2011

Or was it in 3 days? I think it was 3 days.
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Question to all those unable to log in to the game. Are you guys doing this from steam, from Arc or from just the normal launcher?

I'm getting into the game through Arc. When I hit play game on arc, the takes me to the launcher, it goes through the patch and it says Engage for me like it normally does.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • tls1970tls1970 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I can't log on. CO and NW are effected too.
    edited September 2014

got yall beat took me 46 hrs back in 2011
  • lystentlystent Member Posts: 1,019
    edited September 2014
    must get confusing having to deal with all those FREE accounts and e mails.

My eyes rolled a little. Me? All this time and I put the most effort into 1 toon. Only recently am I also helping out a second toon... just as I did with the third toon before I just abandoned him.
    How many toons have you guys abandoned?
    edited September 2014
    Question to all those unable to log in to the game. Are you guys doing this from steam, from Arc or from just the normal launcher?

I'm getting into the game through Arc. When I hit play game on arc, the takes me to the launcher, it goes through the patch and it says Engage for me like it normally does.

It is on all the log in types
    edited September 2014
    twofast4 wrote: »
    got yall beat took me 46 hrs back in 2011

Now I think about it, I did it in 24 hours.
    edited September 2014
    edited September 2014

go through arc it is loading
    edited September 2014
    nope you told off on yourself. your credibility is shot full of holes. so when your ready to be truly honest then we will talk.
  • tribbletrouble10tribbletrouble10 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ah... time for dr. pepper with 2 shots of Captain morgan.. :mad: