test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2000 lobi and dont like the ships

comtedeloach2comtedeloach2 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Academy
I have 2000 lobi and don't like or want any of the ships. What are the equal in value to? Would one of them be equal to a Galor in value?

I just want the spiral disruptors. Not even sure if I want the galor anyway. Or I can just sit on the lobi, its not hurting anything.

Any suggestions other than giving the lobi to you?
Post edited by comtedeloach2 on

Comments

• Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Save it for now IMO. I'm sure they will release a whole bunch of new T6 lobi ships soon.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    starbee1starbee1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    you can buy the wapons from the dil store for 21000
  • Options
    allfather777allfather777 Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hi Sir, :D

If you have 2000 Lobi, you can buy a 800-lobi-ship twice, and sell it on the Exchange for at least 90 million EC each.

Lord of Destruction :D
    Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    starbee1 wrote: »
    you can buy the wapons from the dil store for 21000

You have to actually own the ship before the game lets you buy them from the store.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Then DR and whatever new lockbox launches, that'll likely include the first T6 lobi ship. Demand on the first day or two in particular will allow you to sell for ridiculous prices to stupid people. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you just wait till then, buy two ships, sell for 200 million+ each.
  • Options
    oldkirkfanoldkirkfan Member Posts: 1,263 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I currently have 1300 Lobi saved up. I have resisted buying anything until Ex2 comes out.

As stated above, we are likely to get new ships in the store, and I have enough "Buyers Remorse" in RL, I don't need any in game. lol
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'd say just wait till DR.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Take the advice above and wait. The Spiral Waves are worth your patience.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Save it for when a brand new lobi ship comes out. Buy that ship with lobi and sell it quickly on the exchange. Day one will have the highest prices.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    xaramanxaraman Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yep,

Most of the above. However, day 1 of the first lobi ship release. Buy 1 of that ship and sell in the exchange. Make massive amounts of EC. Sell some of those EC for keys and open some boxes to get nice new high end weapons and then wait a few months for the 2nd tier of lobi ships. By that stage you'll have enough from your previous amount to buy the 2nd tier ship and more from the boxes you've opened for extras.

With the right choice, you won't have to buy another ship till the next gear reset :).

Cheers!
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Heh - "How to game suckers for profit in a game"
  • Options
    gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    xaraman wrote: »
    Yep,

Most of the above. However, day 1 of the first lobi ship release. Buy 1 of that ship and sell in the exchange. Make massive amounts of EC. Sell some of those EC for keys and open some boxes to get nice new high end weapons and then wait a few months for the 2nd tier of lobi ships. By that stage you'll have enough from your previous amount to buy the 2nd tier ship and more from the boxes you've opened for extras.

With the right choice, you won't have to buy another ship till the next gear reset :).

Cheers!

>.>

<.<

Buy lobi ship day 1 and sell for 200m on auctionhouse

Go back to auctionhouse on day 4 and buy same ship back for 90m and keep 110m profit.

I really should feel dirty for how many times I've been able to do this, but taking baths in my ec helps