What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Three Handed Game (story)

123457»

Comments

• philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited December 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    That'll happen about the time I spontaneously grow ovaries.

lol ... I've heard of "spontaneous combustion" but not "spontaneously grown ovaries".
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Great finish!

Ronnie probably needs to be kept the front lines to keep her happy, I can't imagine her enjoying logistics, though she may be more even-keeled without quite so many houseguests sharing head space.

May. :)

I'm not sure if I feel sorry for Tylha finding the only reason god-like beings paid any attention was her interest in music of other cultures, or the sheer Star Trek of godlike beings being fascinated and bemused by us mere mortals' culture. :D

Wonder if she's going to end upgrading or not, her ship was really beat up.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well, that was the end, anyway. Thanks to everyone who's read and commented, and I hope you enjoyed it!

I have something bubbling away in the works, but it will be taking something of a different direction... besides which, come on, surely Ronnie and Tylha have earned a bit of a rest, for now? :D
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • philipclaybergphilipclayberg Member Posts: 1,680
    edited December 2014
    shevet wrote: »
    I hope you enjoyed it!

Better believe it.
    I have something bubbling away in the works, but it will be taking something of a different direction... besides which, come on, surely Ronnie and Tylha have earned a bit of a rest, for now? :D

*grumblegrumblegrumble* *threatening noises* *more grumbling* *talk of mutiny and revolution (if Ronnie et al aren't in the next Shevet story)*
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    *grumblegrumblegrumble* *threatening noises* *more grumbling* *talk of mutiny and revolution (if Ronnie et al aren't in the next Shevet story)*

Oh, I think Shevet'll manage. The stories were fun even before Ronnie - I expect a certain Romulan will be the focus of the next one.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I vote for one focused on Rrueo and Madam Unpronounceable.