test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Loadout system: please fix

cabezadetortugacabezadetortuga Member Posts: 251 Arc User
Is there any possibility that the horribly broken and frustrating bug-fest that is the load-out system might be fixed in the foreseeable future?
Post edited by cabezadetortuga on

Comments

• Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    worked fine for me. what's your issue?
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    cabezadetortugacabezadetortuga Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    worked fine for me. what's your issue?

Where do I even start?

For starters, bridge officer seating is completely haywire. Switching from one loadout to another leaves some bridge officer stations empty. Switching from one ship to another somehow also destroys the bridge officer seating on my loadouts; leaving all stations but one empty and putting the one bridge officer left in the wrong place.

The icon tray is also completely haywire. Even when a changing from one loadout to another manages to keep some of the bridge officers, bridge officer power icons are not put in the icon tray or are put in different locations than they are supposed to be put.

The whole loadout system is completely useless to switch from one bridge officer setup to another. It might work fine if you just stick to the same bridge officers and just use it to move equipment and duty officers around, but I want to use the loadout system to change bridge officer seating. As it currently is, I just cannot do that because the loadout system is so horribly bugged when it comes to bridge officer stations.
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I like to repeat the OP: Is there any possibility that the horribly broken and frustrating bug-fest that is the load-out system might be fixed in the foreseeable future?
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    There is multiple threads in the bug section and tribble bug section about this.

Closed.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.