test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The only life time and sub thing

antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Ok so I will be honest I assumed as a gold silver exsub what ever you wanna call my account. I would be able to test this junk.

I guess I misunderstood when people posted earlier saying F2P could not test anything on tribble. I assumed this was in reference to accounts that where F2P ever and always. I didn't think this would include people that paid a sub for almost 3 years.

I would have to guess this means Cryptic is well aware of everything they need to be aware of going forward.

Thank you in any event for helping me remember why I swore I would never test anything for Cryptic ever again. Now that you don't want me testing it either we can both move along and be happy.

You guys are making it so easy to move along.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
Post edited by antoniosalieri on

Comments

• Options
    suuperduudesuuperduude Member Posts: 367 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So let me see if I understand this. You paid a membership, you got the perks. You didn't pay the membership, you lost the perks.

Erm.....
    --
    Lion Heart of Hammer Squadron
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So let me see if I understand this. You paid a membership, you got the perks. You didn't pay the membership, you lost the perks.

Erm.....

Yes because doing unpaid testing for another company is a perk. lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thread closed.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.