10th Fleet

2»

Comments

• chaosnexus#5539 chaosnexus Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    My apologies wrong thread.
  • tallsmithtallsmith Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's no problem my friend. It happens. Have yourself a good one.
  • rfzanderrfzander Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Good morning STO Community
  • boredwithtntboredwithtnt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi I was a member of the 10th fleet Bravo wing for some time and quite enjoyed it. Fell off playing the game for some time due to school and getting married. Was wondering if it would be possible to rejoin at some time. Enjoyed flying with them alot!
  • paramvirmodiparamvirmodi Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have a new KDF character called param-k@paramvirmodi. He is at level 10.
    Would like to join your prestigious team, please accept me.
    edited October 2014
    Hi I was a member of the 10th fleet Bravo wing for some time and quite enjoyed it. Fell off playing the game for some time due to school and getting married. Was wondering if it would be possible to rejoin at some time. Enjoyed flying with them alot!

Get at me in game man, and I'll shoot you an invite back into Bravo Wing.

My name is Bradley@Lt.Talls
  • alexdrake1alexdrake1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hi. I recently returned to the game about two days ago. I played a little bit about a year and half ago but life happens. I got a romulan tac to 50 and a fed to 38. I just made a new fed science office to he back into the game but my knowledge level of this game is pretty lacking.

MMO's are always more fun with others so if you are willing to take a fairly inexperienced player, I will be on later today as adam@alexdrake1
    edited October 2014
    alexdrake1 wrote: »
    Hi. I recently returned to the game about two days ago. I played a little bit about a year and half ago but life happens. I got a romulan tac to 50 and a fed to 38. I just made a new fed science office to he back into the game but my knowledge level of this game is pretty lacking.

MMO's are always more fun with others so if you are willing to take a fairly inexperienced player, I will be on later today as adam@alexdrake1

I've sent you a friends request in game. So I'll be able to get a hold of you easier.

Bradley

X.O Bravo Wing
    edited October 2014
    I lookforward to seeing all of our newest members in the game.
  • treawtreaw Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hello, I'm looking for a new home, please contact me at @treaw
    edited October 2014
    treaw wrote: »
    Hello, I'm looking for a new home, please contact me at @treaw

I've sent you a mail in game. If it doesn't get to you. My name in game is Bradley@Lt.Talls.

Hope to hear from you.
    edited November 2014
    Well 10th Fleet is at 500 members!!! Congratz guys.
  • sjr121sjr121 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hello! @Rivan031 here, newly back to the game, starting from scratch and wanna check in! Thanks
    edited November 2014
    sjr121 wrote: »
    Hello! @Rivan031 here, newly back to the game, starting from scratch and wanna check in! Thanks

Hello Rivan031 I will be sending you a friend request in game.
    edited November 2014
    Getting a lot of new members as of late. Can't wait until we get more like always. See everybody in game.
    edited November 2014
    Hey there STO community, 10th Fleets is looking for more folks to join our family.
    edited November 2014
    Good day STO community. Hows everyone doing??
    edited December 2014
    Merry Christmas STO
  • zizuphzizuph Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey, I'm a veteran just coming back from about a year break. I started a new character, and this time I would like to join a fleet that is large enough to offer a T4 ship once he hits 50+ or so. I envision this guy going with the fleet version of the dreadnaught. I've played the lesser version a good bit, but I want to dedicate this guy to one specific ship. I don't really need much else in the way of fleet items, as I already have most things on other characters from before I took a break. I'm mainly seeking a friendly place that's not overly strict with time constraints, as I work odd hours. I'm on a lot, and I'm generally a helpful person.

hurkalese@zizuph Permission to come aboard?
  • boaz13boaz13 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Federation captain looking for a fleet to join. Oddly, I am active US Navy and my next PCS duty station will be U.S. 10th Fleet (aka C10F).

I couldn't pass up the irony to join.

My character is Dan@boaz13

Fair winds and following seas,
    Dan
  • goldendomer001goldendomer001 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Tried to join, was talking to someone called Cloud something, when I couldn't figure out how to get in your chat he put me on his ignore list, I thought you guys sounded like a real legit fleet, but guess I am wrong, for the guy that is in the navy and just posted, dude from one squid to another, find a different fleet this one is not serious at all.
  • boaz13boaz13 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    ya, I've tried and no responses. It's too bad.