test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

a delta pack question

philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
it not dealbreaker just want to know there any plans to add master keys like the last pack?
Post edited by philchap on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I think the difference between LoR and DR is that the Keys made it possible for new Romulan characters to get some Lockbox ships. Delta Rising is not adding a new Faction so all the existing players can still use whatever Lockbox ships they have. Based on that I would say it is unlikely.
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    indeed plus many of the ships in the legacy pack had very limited use being lower tiers, the DR pack is all 9 ships at T6 level a lot better deal in my opinion then the legacy pack overall.
    also the legacy pack was only of use for the one faction where as the DR pack is for all 3 factions.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    thanks for replies do agree i was curious. people to talk me out the pack since im lifer gave them enough money. but i really the intel ships just because they look good:P
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I would think there are 2 ways they add stuff to the DR pack...
    1. Planned inclusions revealed periodically to increase/rekindle interest.
    2. Unplanned inclusions if sales figures don't meet expectations.
    If Cryptic/PWE can toss in a 10 pack of keys and get another X sales, then it'd probably be in their interest to do so.
  • Options
    imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    philchap wrote: »
    it not dealbreaker just want to know there any plans to add master keys like the last pack?

So far, if memory serves me correctly, the contents of the Delta Operations pack is already of significantly greater value than the LoR pack was...

I always felt the Master Keys were merely to create the impression of greater value for money and justification for it's overall cost...
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg