test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fed fem tailor, long trousers and boots..

captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
BUG - Taller boots clipping through long trousers.
TAILOR

I've noticed that all the loose long trousers options now have a problem with any taller boots. Basically, where before they would play fine with boots like leather, sierra or antares they now seem to load the whole model for the boot which results in the top of the boot poking out and through the trouser leg in a very unsightly manner.

All the boots seem to clip just above the sole at the back of the boot, just above the heel. The following boots are taller and have the top part poking through;
Boots - Leather
Antares
Sierra
Boots - High, TOS style

To reproduce - Just use these boots together with any pair of loose long trousers and it's plainly visible.

###########################

BUG - Missing parts in tailor for females under "Loose, mid ankle".
TAILOR
My toons have all lost the Bajoran trousers option from loose- mid ankle as well as the panels & pockets option which has been missing for the best part of a year now.

To reproduce - Just look under "Loose, mid ankle" in a uniform slot in the tailor and you should see that where there were 2 options a few days ago (Bajoran and Cutoffs) the category is greyed out with only one option (Cutoffs). It used to have "panels & pockets" there a long time ago, an option which is still available to male toons or in outfits which haven't been edited since it vanished.

###############
EDIT

I forgot to mention that bikini bottoms seems to have a very slight clipping issue on the...er, behind? not a huge issue, but it doesn't seem to go away if one plays with the sliders.

EDIT2
Is it just me, or have ankles gone freakishly thin, especially when using the tight trousers..
I need a beer.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments