test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another Kobali Adventurezone Bug

jimazoid2004jimazoid2004 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Just started the "Breaking The Wall" Mission. When I go to the area circled, the Open Mission "At The Gates" pops up, but NOTHING happens. Choke Point Control frozen, no Vaadwaur come and Gate Control never moves.
Post edited by jimazoid2004 on

Comments

• jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just started the "Breaking The Wall" Mission. When I go to the area circled, the Open Mission "At The Gates" pops up, but NOTHING happens. Choke Point Control frozen, no Vaadwaur come and Gate Control never moves.
    I believe this one is also known. I & several others have already reported it.. :)
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• jimazoid2004jimazoid2004 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I know the one at the Beginning of the Kobali City i've seen i haven't seen this one, so figured i would let them know, and im not looking thru ALL the bugs reports to check
  • sfc#5932 sfc Member Posts: 992 Bug Hunter
    edited September 2014
    Works with empty instance. #1 is bugged to hell
    edited September 2014
    Works with empty instance. #1 is bugged to hell

100% true! I've never had access to Instance #2, and today i happen to be able to and it works!!! Thanks for this tip! hopefully they will be able to correct it next patch!
    edited September 2014
    Oops spoke too soon. I finished this mission, and began the next one " With Our Last Breath" Got to the very end at the "The Last Stand" Part... Finished... it started over... completed... started over... completed... and its still doing it as im typing this... I actually went from 59-60 in a few mins because of that bug!
  • captmasoncaptmason Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This mission is still bugged in instance #1 after the patch to fix it. Also the portion "Smooth Sailing" Also seems to be affected by the same bug. No area indicator on the ground, and progress bar does not progress.
    Executive Officer of the 1279th Imperial Assault Command
    Fleet Admiral Mason
  • a3001a3001 Member Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Oops spoke too soon. I finished this mission, and began the next one " With Our Last Breath" Got to the very end at the "The Last Stand" Part... Finished... it started over... completed... started over... completed... and its still doing it as im typing this... I actually went from 59-60 in a few mins because of that bug!

Mission "The Last Stand" is hard bugged. No amount of zone switching could fix it.
    Rejoice JJ Trek people....

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10052253

Why are you not rejoicing?
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "Im at the gates now" nothing happening..
  • ltcmdjamescoreltcmdjamescore Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited September 2014

Yeah, it is a great way to lvl, isn't it? :)
    izNBNFT.jpg