test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

lock box ships T5/T6 after openning????

lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
i still dont see any serious info about this ships so here the question.

if i have opend a lockbox now this ships is T5 it will be upgradet automatily to T6 after patch?

if not and i hold the lockbox in my inventory to open it after the update is done and new lockboxes with only T6 ships will be realeased and i open my still closed box, i have to get then a T6 Version or still a T5 will Pop out?

if all lockbox ships after the petch will be automaticly T6 then also old not opend ship boxes must give me then T6 ships says the Logik or not?
Post edited by lostmoony on

Comments

• Options
    stf65stf65 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lockbox ships don't get a t6 upgrade. they get a free t5u upgrade.
    Q: Which ships will be free to upgrade?

A: All Lockbox and Lobi starships, 1000 Day Veteran Destroyers,
    Duty Officer promotional starships, and the Dyson, Breen and Risian event starships will all qualify for a free T5-U upgrade.
  • Options
    lostmoonylostmoony Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    yes that are now opend boxes.

but what if i wait with opening from the box after the patch and new boxes will Pop out T6 ships, the box from today will also give automaticly a T6 ship?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    they're not going to say the that people who opened a well box before delta rising get to be t5u and people who open one after get to be t6. that's never going to happen.

new lockbox types with new ships from the delta quadrant might be t6 when you open them, but all existing lockbox types are going to be t5u.
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Situation now:

open box and ship will be T5

Come launch of Delta rising:

Any ship coming from box will be T5
    Any T5 lockbox grand prize ship will be eligible for a free upgrade to T5-U

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I assume existing ships will remain T5 with a free T5-U upgrade. I'd further assume that all post-DR lockbox ships will be T6 out of the box.
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I assume existing ships will remain T5 with a free T5-U upgrade. I'd further assume that all post-DR lockbox ships will be T6 out of the box.

As well as future grind ships and mission reward ships. I expect the first Tier 6 ships with 11 consoles will be the Lockbox and Lobi Store ships that are launched with Delta Rising.
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    edited September 2014

I am assuming you are muddying the water by meaning future new ships released as lockbox ships. It is almost certain that the released ships now will always be T5/free T5-U upgrade out of the box.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    i don't think you're gonna see fleet t6s until the anniversary event.