test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Error During Publish. Publish Failed

djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
I was trying to publish a Foundry mission I've been working on so I can test it out and look for problems. However, every time I try to publish it, it will have the preparing to publish message up for a few minutes before it disconnects me from the server with a "Error during publish. Publish failed" message.

Has anyone else experienced this issue within the last few days?

Edit: Okay, the problem seems to be happening only with one mission. If any devs see this, the mission is ST-HKBOCN6KX.
Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• evil70thevil70th Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    djxprime wrote: »
    I was trying to publish a Foundry mission I've been working on so I can test it out and look for problems. However, every time I try to publish it, it will have the preparing to publish message up for a few minutes before it disconnects me from the server with a "Error during publish. Publish failed" message.

Has anyone else experienced this issue within the last few days?

Edit: Okay, the problem seems to be happening only with one mission. If any devs see this, the mission is ST-HKBOCN6KX.

I am also having a similar issue. My mission "Do no harm" with project ID ST-HHYVFPOAS said it published on the 11th. I ran through it after publishing in the regular game with my main character and everything seemed work. I made a few minor corrections to dialogue and republished. When I checked it again on Monday it was not listed in the Foundry list within the game but inside the Foundry it said it was published. I tried to withdraw and republish but it appears to stick and never finish publish.

Brian
  • evil70thevil70th Member Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So yesterday my mission failed to publish when the server timed out. At first I was not sure but it appeared to be related to me doing other things on the computer during the publish. I had no problem if I left the computer to finish publishing with no other activity. :)
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited September 2014
    Let me know if this is still happening after today's Holodeck maintenance.
    STO QA Team
  • captdeweycaptdewey Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It's still a problem.

I've tried multiple times with multiple projects. Gets to about 73.25%-ish and just stops.

The last couple times I haven't even gotten the e-mail that says it failed to publish.
  • captdeweycaptdewey Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Naturally once I sent that not 20mins later my mission published.

Just now everyone gets booted off the game when trying to move to the one map :/
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well, publishing gets stuck at 50%, for hours & doesn't publish or say it didn't publish... tried twice, each time waited well over an hour.
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• djxprimedjxprime Member Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's still happening. It's also happening along with another problem I've been having.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1229461
    Kkerp5u.jpg?1

"No matter where you go...there you are."
This discussion has been closed.