test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Any chance of getting "Ghosts..." chain fixed?

royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
I would have posted in this thread, but it was over 30 days old. Anyway, as we all know, removal of the exploration clusters has removed quite a few doff missions that were only available in those clusters, including two missions from the "Ghosts of the Jem'Hadar" chain. I have one toon that had started the chain before the cluster change, and now can't finish the chain. *sadpandaface*
"You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
--Red Annorax
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bobtheskull99bobtheskull99 Member Posts: 706 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I keep hoping.....:(
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    bobtheskull99 - someone is a Dresden Files fan, I see. :)
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • qziqzaqziqza Member Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I do hope they get around to fixing the Ghosts chain, it erks me terribly!
    Upon loading up dofftrekker my eyes are drawn to this, now, incompletable
    chain, standing stark against my finished chains, blatantly mocking my OCD,
    in a smug, almost arrogant manner.. . . . . . neeeeds fixing please!?!
    tYld1gu.gif?1
    TOS style icons used with the kind permission of irvinis.deviantart.com ©2013-2015
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    wrong forum... none of the folks who work on bugs looks here.

submit your request to the bug forum with all the details.
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Oh trust me, it's been bug reported many times. Borticus does read this forum, however, and has been known to chime in on occasion.
    --Red Annorax
  • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Oh trust me, it's been bug reported many times. Borticus does read this forum, however, and has been known to chime in on occasion.

I'm still bitter about how they never actually fixed endemic bugs in the DOff system even when it was working decently. These days it comes as no surprise that they've given up on it. If you look carefully you'll see A LOT of the same bugs transferred from the old system into the new one. Bottom line is this: they will never fix DOffing. EVER.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.