Install Arc
Options

not enough players KDF players

2»

Comments

• Options
    eagledracoeagledraco Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Not only Queues need to be Cross Faction.

Things like Epohh Tagging Teams need it too. Also DOFFs - we should be exchanging officers again like they did in TNG times. KDF shouldn't have to pay 5-10 mill EC more than FEDs for the same doff.

Just make everything cross faction.
  • Options
    corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Funny, I don't seem to have an issue finding Klingons or finding STF's to queue and play in when I'm playing my Klingon,... not sure what issue some people are having.
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • Options
    generalklanggeneralklang Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ruffgenius wrote: »
    Can you please make it so that KDF, Romulan and Federation can do all STF's together? There just is not enough players on the KDF side its dead.(including Fleet Defence)

You promoting Federation more doesnt help either 4 ships for fed and 2 for KDF and Romulan in the DR pack whats that about?

I'd rather they got away from this obsession with STFs for rep gear (and soon player advancement) as its not part of the game that I any many others particularly enjoy. Its a means to an end, more than a desirable activity.

Having said that, there is utterly no reason *not* to allow both sides into teams for PvP, because by level 50, the story indicates were all great friends anyway.
  • Options
    icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ruffgenius wrote: »
    There seems to be a common consensus that there isn't enough pleople on the KDF side and its just not enough to justify it being a seperate race.
    I think they should make ALL STFs accessable to every faction just one queue for all would cut down queue times on both sides.(everyone wins)

what do you think they should do about it?

Thanks for the replys everyone.

i think you will still only see the same few kdf people you see in the stfs if they merged the ques. most decent kdf players use other sources for teaming up. since we cant pug because some feddy bear will almost always TRIBBLE it up.
    Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

• Options
    coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yeah not enough on the KDF side. I was under Colony ground one had to wait a very long time to get in. Can't play a lot of PVE under KDF. No problem under ROM and FED side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!
  • Options
    dpsloss88dpsloss88 Member Posts: 765 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Just ran the Undine Battle Zone. 14 Feds and my Klink...
  • Options
    ruffgeniusruffgenius Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    its all about giving everyone the same or as near to the same playing experiance as everyone else this has nothing to do with greed.

Not all STF's are cross faction.

its nice to see so much support thanks.