What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BIG TIME CLUB /played 100 days+

2»

Comments

• ussenterpisezussenterpisez Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    realmini wrote: »
    ask bieber and the rest of the pandas how they fare and theyll tell you if theyre honest.

Drugs are an amazing thing Mini :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drunkadmiraldrunkadmiral Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Cronos has been on active duty for 117 days, 6 hours, 51 minutes, 30 seconds.
  • inexplicabletiminexplicabletim Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    hurleybird wrote: »
    Wow, this thread is sad. Despite many of you putting in enough time to earn college degrees I only see a few names that I might consider good at STO.

And what are your requirements to be considered "good at sto"?
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    MrWastee has been on active duty for 161 days, 22 hours, 31 minutes, 2 seconds.

J'Luc has been on active duty for 27 days, 23 hours, 28 minutes, 44 seconds.

D'Waste has been on active duty for 27 days, 19 hours, 25 minutes, 45 seconds.

...guess i'm a fed lol :D. that klink is a few months older than the rom ^^...
  • ziggydsziggyds Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    [2:44] [System] The Evil Queen Joll has been on active duty for 167 days, 3 hours, 10 minutes, 34 seconds.
    [2:45] [System] John May Lives has been on active duty for 97 days, 4 hours, 27 minutes, 28 seconds.

50+% of the time is exchange/afk :rolleyes:

My other 30 toons have 2-5 days each.

The Evil Queen - Tac - Hobo
    John May Lives - Sci - Hobo
  • heckgoblinheckgoblin Member Posts: 685
    edited September 2014
    [System] Istvaan Shogaatsu has been on active duty for 319 days, 16 hours, 41 minutes, 30 seconds.

I win. (I leave the client running in the background a lot.)
    I AM WAR.
  • ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    heckgoblin wrote: »
    [System] Istvaan Shogaatsu has been on active duty for 319 days, 16 hours, 41 minutes, 30 seconds.

I win. (I leave the client running in the background a lot.)
    Of course u win, your on active on doffjobs :D
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    [5:06] [System] Nandos has been on active duty for 132 days, 13 hours, 51 minutes, 30 seconds.
  • redz4twredz4tw Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2014
    realmini wrote: »
    Is raising a child not an accomplishment? My son was born right before sto launched. I worked 50 hours a week most of my tenure in sto as a hard laborer for a masonry commercial construction company. I provided for my family, nuclear and extended, all the while partaking in the game at nearly all its stages since open beta. Who are you to judge what a person does to relax and enjoy life in their time off?

There are plenty of WORSE things a person could chose to do with their time. I thoroughly enjoy the game, the community,and the never ending quest to decipher the matrix that is craptic's game mechanics. It's a hobby and you only get out of it what you put in. Im very happy to see many of our old friends still in game, like iceroid. I am deeply saddened and offended, to see you here, still talking **** and not actually playing. dafuq?

get in game i can one shot u eight different ways from sunday. ask bieber and the rest of the pandas how they fare and theyll tell you if theyre honest. BIG TIME alphachamp here to stay level 60 and beyond. haters be damned

follow me twitter minimax@jjgrands to stay up to date on my latest hits jorf. grav beam over 100k say what?

+1 mini, wow i have 2 tooons with 30 and 26 hours. I feel like a noooooob lol
    Written while at working doing college online :P
  • lebtronlebtron Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Btron war 112 days, 19 hours, 41 minutes, 2 seconds im aktiven Dienst.

Nice translation beside... half of the time must have been in front of the exchange^^
  • neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    SOLLAR has been on active duty for 190 days, 1 hour, 12 minutes, 20 seconds.

that my main:) ... and not infront of the exchange^^
  • omgrandalthoromgrandalthor Member Posts: 364 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I been in this game sense you could log in testing. Probably have the one of if not the oldest accounts in the game and I have not even broke 100 days yet on any of my toons! Might be a little over if I add them all together!
  • jarodroto123jarodroto123 Member Posts: 1,337 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I been in this game sense you could log in testing. Probably have the one of if not the oldest accounts in the game and I have not even broke 100 days yet on any of my toons! Might be a little over if I add them all together!

pfffffff :D

cant get at the client from here, but i can say i am fast approaching 1k hours.......still not as much as some here ::cough::insane::cough:: :P
  • tomgonjinn23tomgonjinn23 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I haven't always had STO on steam so for about a year's worth of time I couldn't keep track of my playing. So far on steam I'm at 843 hours which is a tad over 5 weeks and of that roughly 90% was on my main character. But to estimate the time I had on steam before steam started tracking it we'll call it at about 1200 hours which is roughly 7.1 weeks.