test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I miss sorting by Race/Species

royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Duty Officer System and R&D
In the DOff revamp, we lost the filter for race/species. I prefer to use Paradans for the Paradan exchange, etc., and this filter was always very helpful.
"You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
--Red Annorax
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yup. Species filtering was removed from the doff assignment window. Because REASONS.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yup. Species filtering was removed from the doff assignment window. Because REASONS.
    Actually I think it was more that they forgot to include it in the "new" filters. Perhaps they thought no one used it.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Actually I think it was more that they forgot to include it in the "new" filters. Perhaps they thought no one used it.

Also known as "REASONS."

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.