test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friends in Unlikely Places Bugs

jimazoid2004jimazoid2004 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
1: within the Argala System, Maje Culleh's ship is MISPELLED: His name is Cullah. His last name spelling was established in Basics Part 1.

2: didn't notice anything on my first go thru of the Jarleth system. I will replay again, but everything seems good this this system. (love the re-use of some TNG Themes a Character and Ship in particular... not saying what it is to be polite.)

3: Assisting Ocampa: The system I enter seems VERY slow, the stars shift around and speed is slow.

4: Borg Battlefield: When I got to the part where you had to defeat 2 Kazon Groups, I still had 2 Raiders remaining and it ended the mission. When I finished killing them it did end, but seems to end before finishing killing all.
Post edited by jimazoid2004 on

Comments

• admiralcarteradmiralcarter Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    He is spelled Culluh... http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Culluh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Star Trek Online Intro HD [3rd Fleet Anniversary]

• allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1: within the Argala System, Maje Culleh's ship is MISPELLED: His name is Cullah. His last name spelling was established in Basics Part 1.

2: didn't notice anything on my first go thru of the Jarleth system. I will replay again, but everything seems good this this system. (love the re-use of some TNG Themes a Character and Ship in particular... not saying what it is to be polite.)

3: Assisting Ocampa: The system I enter seems VERY slow, the stars shift around and speed is slow.

4: Borg Battlefield: When I got to the part where you had to defeat 2 Kazon Groups, I still had 2 Raiders remaining and it ended the mission. When I finished killing them it did end, but seems to end before finishing killing all.

3 Indeed, saw this and almost started vomiting watching the screen moving as it did. I don't normally have problems with screen shake and such, but if I'm having problems with this little bit. Who knows what is going to happen with those that have problems more often.

4 You sure those weren't raiders that had been launched from the carriers? I don't think pets count as part of the group when killing them off. I have my pet targeting off and can't seem to target the raiders launched from a carrier. Even though those are should be normal ships, albeit pets, but still normal ships.