test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vesta consoles not able toe be equiped on T5u version (See post #10)

lanceandragon#1584 lanceandragon Member Posts: 32 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
The Vesta console set is not able to be equipped on there Vesta upgrade version.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Boo i love my vesta consoles.

Its a oversight thats all n should be a quick fix
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    lancearea wrote: »
    The Vesta console set is not able to be equipped on there Vesta upgrade version.
    Yikes! lancearea, could you (please) cite the source of this information? (I'm presuming you're testing on Tribble, or saw this posted elsewhere. I'm just curious, since I own the Vesta pack.)
    edited September 2014
    Hint it says tribble bug reports at the top
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • lanceandragon#1584 lanceandragon Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yeah on tribble, I upgraded my Vesta to tier 5u and my console became unequipable and lost them to the void. the cannons were fine. i did not get any bonus consoles on it either.
    edited September 2014
    Take a screen shot n post a link here to e,g photobucket pics are worth 1000 words
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • vendahravendahra Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    on Tribble, my character vendahra@vendikarr upgraded a Multi-Mission Strategic Explorer to T5-U. and I did NOT get an additional console slot. I was under the impression upgrading gave all ships an additional slot.
  • jarviscrockerjarviscrocker Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I also noticed this earlier, was also under the impression it should have got the extra console
    edited September 2014
    The Vesta consolse on my ship were upgraded to Epic. They are still equipped, but each console has a note that reads

This Item is Equipped on a different ship.

I have all three consoles equipped. The four powers I got from having the entire Experimental set have disappeared.

I am flying the Multi-Mission Strategic Explorerer (T5-U)

Coinsoles in question are

Multdimensional Wave-Function Analysis Module
    Sympathetic Fermion Transceiver
    Quantum Field Focus Controller
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    One of the devs said in the official ship update feedback thread that not all of the items have been hooked up to be slotted on the T5-U ships yet. Soon.

Link to post: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=19051391&postcount=32
    Also, I want to point out something you might be seeing. You might see some items vanish when you upgrade your ships. That's because the items in question cannot be put on that particular ship as they aren't flagged yet to work with the T5-U version of the ship. I hope to get that fixed next week.

Example: You upgrade your Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit (with an equipped Ablative Generator) and you notice that the console gets destroyed during the upgrade process.

Don't worry, this will be fixed soon!

Thanks,
    Phil "Gorngonzolla" Zeleski
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
    edited September 2014
    bluegeek wrote: »
    One of the devs said in the official ship update feedback thread that not all of the items have been hooked up to be slotted on the T5-U ships yet. Soon.

Well we're supposed to be testing, so I'm reporting what I find.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    vendahra wrote: »
    Well we're supposed to be testing, so I'm reporting what I find.

Not a problem. Might be better to leave feedback about ship upgrade issues in the official thread, though.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    it is not on the list of ships that was available for upgrade with this patch. read the patch notes, it is not supposed to be upgraded yet. I think because we was promised a update prior to DR release, makes since to do both at same time.
    320x240.jpg
  • discordwhoovediscordwhoove Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    The temporal ship are the same :/ they just.. vanished when upgrading
    Janeway: "Commander, set a new course. There's coffee in that nebula."
    princess_luna__animated_signature__by_c3fear-d4xcdac.gif