test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rearllrearll Member Posts: 87 Arc User
Hi,

Are there any plans to start supporting more than one monitor?

I have more than one, and it would be great to be able to use them all on STO properly.

I would say people now owning more than one monitor is becoming quite common, and is only going to get more and more common in the coming years!

:D
Post edited by rearll on

Comments

• adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    How would you define "properly"?
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rearll wrote: »
    Hi,

Are there any plans to start supporting more than one monitor?

I have more than one, and it would be great to be able to use them all on STO properly.

I would say people now owning more than one monitor is becoming quite common, and is only going to get more and more common in the coming years!

:D

Is this a joke?? lol. The actual game engine cant even handle the actual loadout of graphics and you want a multi-monitor support?? xDDDDDDDD.

And no. Yes a lot of people have more than 1 monitor, but actually only a real tiny list of games supports more than 1 monitor. And STO is an old game with a really obsolete game engine.. dont expect such a feature if not even the lastest game (most of em) dont have it lol.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,662 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    in before the mooooooovvvveeeee
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • fruitvendor12fruitvendor12 Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I would love the ability to move all my windows to a second monitor and have just game play in the primary.
  • weedoxweedox Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You know what I wanted to do? Move all my HUD on the secondary monitor, that is a touch-screen, or a tablet, and then have a proper STO console to run my ship... Now that is something to think about, ha? If only there was a way to enable the dual monitor in that way...
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I play the game on monitor 1, and have a browser open in monitor 2. That way I can read stuff while my doff assignments complete, or I zone between maps.