Install Arc
Options

Build Your Perfect Trek Show

2»

Comments

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well, we've seen two of those four mirror-style. Both were evil. One is dead, and the other is a politicking coward. Mirror Janeway, if she's bad, might not be that different from Arachnia, which could be kind of fun.

DS9 era, eh? I don't recall seeing Ducat in the Mirrorverse. It might be interesting to see him in a complete reversal, and be the clever, backboned, caring hero-in-command that Sisko is in the prime universe.

Likewise it would be interesting seeing Smiley's growth into a seasoned captain of the mirror Defiant.

Don't forget, the mirror universe really isn't a 100% morality-flip, but rather a magnification of the negative aspects of the prime universe.

In the mirror universe novels Mirror Dukat is basically the same guy personality-wise as Regular Dukat, except he's the dictator of the Cardassian Union instead of a gul. He's still got that unhealthy obsession with Kira, and he's still a narcissistic twit.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1 hour of a camera in te captains face catching every second of overacting and ultra dramatiic overly dramatic momments and.....oh that was done already with TOS wasnt it ? :confused: