test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What can I do to improve my build

data101data101 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PvP Gameplay
I have been PvP'ing for awhile. But I know I have much to learn still and there is room for improvement.

My current build: http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/skillplanner/?build=jasonpvpjemdread_0 (My doffs are listed in the notes.)

My build doesn't struggle with survivability, but it seems like it doesn't dish out that much damage as I would hope, maybe I'm still getting use to the pressure builds. But I would think it could do better. I have been sorta focusing on debuffs (Disrupter Proc/Command Interface/APB) If you call those debuffs. I do like the Command Interface since it works very well with a2b. But if it is for the best, I can unequip it.

I am maxed out with the reps. But I am no where near being able to craft yet, nor do I have the ec to buy it off the exchange.

Thanks for the advice in advance!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My first question is...do you actually own a jhas?
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    data101data101 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Yes I do. The build I posted is what I am currently running.
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Try going to a gym :P
  • Options
    bethshepardbethshepard Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    It's probably more of a timing and buffing issue than it is a build issue.

Pressure builds can "spike" but it should be calculated and timed appropriately. Like saving your APA, TF until their RSP is on CD or getting GDF then RSP and buffing everything at your target.

Also remember being in a slow ship that sometimes you'll do everything right and your target will simply get out of range. Not much you can do about it. Just the way things are.

Yeah build seems fine (love the aux to bat hybrid) all I can recommend is looking at doing more things manually making sure buffs go out together rather than as they come of cool down, sure a little better gear might give you some more edge. I believe , if you can track him Down, that Nero runs a pretty nice jem dread.
    Not a fan of the Jemhadar universal console though.
  • Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=jasondelrouse_0

Overhauled it the best I could man. You could swap aux2sif for aux2damp if you feel you have enough heals.

Grabbing the wing commander trait would be a smart idea.

Cheers
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    alejogalejog Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I like your build. My only suggestion would be possibly changing DEM for RSP if you feel your main problem are your shields being too squishy. Otherwise you might just need more practice with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-32nd Vipers- PvP Team

Nothing is impossible to him who would try.... except getting cryptic to care about pvp.