test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PLEASE fix Loadouts!

sophus84atsophus84at Member Posts: 404 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Its a pity now that months after releasing this ground braking new feature that was promised as new heaven for people with multiple ships still DOES NOT WORK.

The Gear bug seems to be fixed finally (edit: nah its not just had it again) also the system and power tray one. (that now works.)

BUT

The Ships Active Duty officers DO NOT.

No matter how i save it. When changing to another ship... eg. from a Beam boat to a cannon Boat it still has the Officers from last ship and i have to manually switch.. newly equipping the loadout does not help at all ... mostly does harm and then moves gear from the ship to the inventory and deletes Officers from their stations.. without even touching the active duty officers.

this was tested on tribble in its days and the feedback said exact same thing that it needs to be fixed... and it still isnt after months of being live...

PLEASE crypic. fix this so i finally can use the fancy many ship i bought without spending 30 minutes to reset my active duty officers the power tray and the bridge officer stations each time again and again.

with best regards, a player who still believes in the feedback system and that expansion 2 will be awesome.
"Mei Borg is net deppat".....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by sophus84at on

Comments

• Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Tribble ticket ID #46,779.

I just saved a brand new loadout on a clean character copy from holodeck, on a ship that has never had a loadout created for it on holodeck, and every time I change maps or relog the character, I get:

[8:25] Unable to equip some items from the loadout.
    [8:25] Unable to assign some duty officers to the active roster.

in the chat, and it loads the wrong Doffs into my active space roster.

The "items" in the error message is just a stack of Aux batteries I think, so no big deal there.

But having to search through 500 doffs every time I change maps to re-equip 6 doffs is a massive.. botching of the system..

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    coolheadalcoolheadal Member Posts: 1,253 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Layout seem fixed on my end. The only time I see them get mixed up when I use more than two ships. So two layout saved! Seems to be some sort of file saved on my HDD with the layout configuration in there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time will only tell!