test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some control and UI convienience fixes

xastirxxastirx Member Posts: 71 Arc User
These are just some thoughts I had to streamline the interface a bit

when making new controller setups, like keybinds, allow the change made on one toon to be applied account wide. like for me i prefer the space bar to be, as nero would say, FIRE EVERYTHING, but every time i made one of my 15 present toons, i had to reconfigure all the different targeting, weapons and other various controls and settings for each new toon to match my others.

Also, because each sector block has dailies that can be completed depending on faction, why not give players the option to have those sector specific dailies appear on their list of low priority interactions in the main HUD, like with the defera sectors. Keep the missions listed in contacts as with all the other missions, but when in the sector itself, have a button to directly contact the mission giver, instead of having to remember each contacts name.

Example, when playing KDF or KDF allied romulan, and your in the Pi Canis sector block, have a contact button on your hud for contacting the guy that gives you the Pi Canis sorties. Or if in Eta Eridani, have a contact for franklin Drake or the KDF Kemen.

Anyway, its just a thought for streamlining the system a little more.