test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

UFPlanets.com ~ Starfleet Operations

Comments

• Options
    thexpl0r3rthexpl0r3r Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    On today's menu, once again, we have something convenient for all time zones:
    T.R.I.D.E.N.T at 12:00 PST, 15:00 EST, 20:00 GMT 21:00 CET, 07:00 AEDT
    Black Ops at 19:00 PST, 22:00 EST, 03:00 GMT, 04:00 CET, 14:00 AEDT

Visit ufplanets.com, join, and start experiencing STO from a completely different perspective.

The list of all events can be found here
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    wesstanwesstan Member Posts: 405 Arc User
  • Options
    Interested in PvP but you're not sure about the way to configure your build? Maybe you'd like to increase your survivability, dps or you just enjoy placating your enemies (as much as I do)? Whether you like to play as a Sci, Eng or a Tac and need an advice to improve any of your skills or dps in PvE, our Build Discussion Saturday is the right place to be. If you can't make it today, don't worry. It is our regular weekly event!

Visit ufplanets.com, join us and start experiencing STO from a completely different perspective.
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    Interested in volunteering for an officers position within our community? Have a look at available positions here:
    https://ufplanets.com/forumdisplay.php?103-CL1-Community-Positions
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    What is your preferred ground weapon? Long range weapons like rifle or melee? Well... whatever your answer may be, we have something to offer. Ground Tour Monday was yesterday, organized by our Starfleet Operations and today we have Ground Tour Melee provided by our glorious House of Kular. Don't miss it, it will be a good day for our enemies to die! And if you do, check our events schedule and pick whatever you like most. Hope to see you there!

So if you would like to be part of our friendly and knowledgeable community, visit ufplanets.com, join and start experiencing STO from a completely different perspective.
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    neospectrum77neospectrum77 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Hi there! How many players would I find online in {UFP} on, let's say, a tuesday night EST?
    @Sloan_S31 01/2010
  • Options
    asdfjkadfjkasfasdfjkadfjkasf Member Posts: 345 Media Corps
    In game or on our TeamSpeak servers? In game, there are quite a lot of people during the EST timezone!

Also, 4th episode of our community podcast!

• Options
    Hey Three,

i was about to post that :D
    Anyway. I just read the release notes for todays patch. No skill-revamp coming this week:
    https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php?57393-Star-Trek-Online-Release-Notes-March-3rd-2016
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Hi there! How many players would I find online in {UFP} on, let's say, a tuesday night EST?

If we're talking about being in-game, I'd say that we have many people being online and in-game chat is usually very much alive. It wouldn't be easy to tell exact number because we have 4 Federation Fleets and 3 KDF Fleets, and we're using joint chat channel with our Armada friends.

If we're talking about events attendance, it really varies, but the numbers are easier to track. On workdays we usually have events around 7PM EST and 10PM EST, and sometimes you can have few people attending the events and sometimes it can be really crowded so we take turns or create multiple teams, but one thing is for sure... you will always find someone to fly with.

Take a look at our event reports for the last 2 months, how many people attended the events and what they did. All the times are in GMT (-5), so if the event is at 0000 that is 7PM EST and 0300 is 10PM EST.

Starfleet Operations Away Team Reports
    House of Kular Glorious Battles
    Elite Strike Force Reports

Personally... I've been with UFP around 18 months and I've seen a number of different places before I joined. In my opinion this is one of the strongest STO communities that I really enjoy being part of. I'm also in EST and I'm an active player with 5369 Steam hours invested in STO and what I like most here is that this is a well organized community with strong core of active and friendly players who are making sure that UFP stays alive and kicking.

Hope to see you online sometime soon...
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    To celebrate UFP's glorious House of Kular, we are honored to announce the first annual Week of Kular starting the weekend of March 5th through Thursday March 10th.

Do you have a Klingon or KDF aligned character? This is great opportunity to create new KDF characters or to continue leveling those below 60.

During this week all our events will be Klingon themed. We will have dedicated leveling teams for Klingons and allied Romulan characters to help you progress faster. We will get a boost from the XP projects from our Fleets Research Labs, in addition to XP weekend.

Check our forum for more details
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    Another fun filled weekend is ahead of us... PvP Tornament, Build Discussion, STF Sunday and Week of Kular.

Visit ufplanets.com, join us and start experiencing STO from a completely different perspective.
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    Did you know that we are running our very own Starfleet Academy for new recruits? Start your Starfleet career today!
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    Join us in glorious battle as we fight to the sounds of our melee weapons clashing against the armor of the Elite Heralds and Tholians, slicing the flesh of Elachi and piercing the hardened shells of the Bugs. What a glorious symphony it is.

With victory on the battlefield, come the spoils of war: energy credits, and lots of them.

Fear not if your armor and trusted weapon has seen too much battle and is in a little disrepair, as long as your armor can still deflect the blade of a cowardly enemy and weapon still pierce his armor (Purple MkXII Gear), you will find glory.
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Check this weeks events at our website and join the fun!
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    Have a look at our Build Discussions. A nice place to find various builds ranging from cheap to expensive and from crazy to meta.
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    Yesterday we recorded the 5th Midas Array podcast, you can listen to it here
  • Options
    Tomorrow will be a busy day with events for all timezones. For PvE lovers we'll have on menu Voth Assault and STF Friday and for those who prefer to fight other players instead of NPC's we have Friday PvP. Something for all play styles and time zones.
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    This week we are having an Upgrade Weekend in STO. Our member Bridger has assembled some data and created an Epic Gear Guide.
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    Congratulations Bridger for becoming our sister fleet, the House of Kular, newest Commanding Officer!
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    Do you want to know all the latest stuff about Star Trek? Check out our news section!
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    It's nearly time for the UFPAC! Just days away now...
  • Options
    Today is our Intro to ground. This is a great chance to learn or practice playing various ground PvE's on Advance and Elite difficulty, and not just that. It is a chance to meet some great folks and have fun too! And in case you miss it, just 2 hours later is Black Ops. While Terran Empire forces have begun an incursion into our universe and need to be stopped, continued threat from Borg, Voth, Undine and Iconian forces as well as rogue elements of the Delta quadrant requires Black Ops unit to make sure our quadrants stay safe. Join us, to boldly go...
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    We just had our 39th UFP Award Ceremony. You can read about it or you can watch it here!

Visit www.ufplanets.com, join and start experiencing STO from a completely different perspective!
    Thexpl0r3r.png
  • Options
    Season 11.5 is coming soon. Have a read about all the newest features and whispers HERE. Warning: Spoilers indide!
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    Plenty of Season 11.5 chat in our latest podcast, check it out!

• Options
    Are you looking for help within STO? Or do you want to share your tricks with a wider community? Have a look at our Help and Tips section.
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    Join us, we have cake.
  • Options
    Season 11.5 is coming closer... have a look at all the latest rumours at our website: https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php?57316-Season-11-5-Spoilers (Warning: Spoilers inside!)
    Wesstan.png
  • Options
    If you like to watch movies and relax after playing STO, we have something for you.

Take a look at some of the impressions from the UFP Movie Night!
    Thexpl0r3r.png