test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Axanar

shaskatoaderkishaskatoaderki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Ten Forward
i not sure if this is allowed or not but for all those Star Trek fans i got the perfect thing for you if you have not checked out star trek axanar you should including their prelude to axanar alot of people are proud of it and so am i george takei even loves it as he has posted it for others to check out they are doing a kickstarter right now for their movie https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/194429923/star-trek-axanar and check out the facebook page made by them for everyone to check out https://www.facebook.com/groups/axanarfansgroup/325651660944338/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity trust me you will want to see this everyone of you
Post edited by shaskatoaderki on

Comments

• mcduffie369mcduffie369 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Way less to it than I thought, but it made me wish for a new series with nice effects like they used in Axanar.
  • shaskatoaderkishaskatoaderki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Way less to it than I thought, but it made me wish for a new series with nice effects like they used in Axanar.

axanar i love how they put the prelude for it together and they are backed by many people and the support is incredible from them and all of us that has donated or are spreading the word its crazy the fb page is so alive i can't keep up with all the posts lol and btw waht you mean by way less to it ?
  • jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/194429923/star-trek-axanar

They're heading for $550K funding right now. Ends at 12 noon EDT tomorrow.

I donated enough to be one of the casualties of the Four Years War and show up in the movie. (On a casualties record screen, that is.)

It's not to late to help write some Trek history, both in the canon and for real.
    boldly-watched.png
  • vaultarnvaultarn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I've backed this. The prelude is well done and drew me in. Is amazing to see a fan made project like this being done while also pulling in some well known actors/actresses to be a part of it.

They've made the kickstarter target, but if you want to see this happen jump on and support it. hell $25 and you get your own copy of it once it's done.

12 hours to go!
    edited August 2014
    at time of this posting they have jsut broke 550k they are now sitting at 552,142 with 12 hours to go and 7523 backers its well worth it with this level of dedication for you all to take a look at
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This is roughly the fifth thread about Axanar on this forum, including one that was still on the first page. Use your eyes next time.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • vaultarnvaultarn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    This is roughly the fifth thread about Axanar on this forum, including one that was still on the first page. Use your eyes next time.
    It was the first post I saw when I used the search engine for Axanar. First world problems I guess... a few threads doesn't hurt.

As of now $576,030.
    edited August 2014
    starswordc wrote: »

i did most are prelude to axanar that a bit different this is the actual movie that is being backed so please check your info a bit more as well as the time i started this thread i later found one was started a few days before mine so please stop complaining it hurts all startrek fans that care
    edited August 2014
    it is 8:44 am est my time and they have jsut made over 600k pledged to the axanar movie project

backers
    $601,108
    pledged of $100,000 goal
    hours to go i so happy