test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request: Add K'T'inga visuals to Kamarag as option

rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Klingon Discussion
There used to be several different visual styles you could choose on a ship. Even if you couldn't mix and match (which was wonderful, and needs to come back!) you could at least choose several pre-made options.

The Kamarag should have the visual options of the K'T'inga line, since it is only 1 step removed. It's supposedly the logical step beyond the K'T'inga line.

I think we should add all the external pre-made "skins" of the K'T'inga, which include: D7, K'T'inga, K'T'inga Retrofit, and Koro'T'inga, to the ship customization screen for the Kamarag. It's very similar in stats and differs only in a slight boff layout and hull rating.

This should be applied to the Kamarag (T3 ship), the Kamarag Retrofit (T5 anniversary ship), and the Fleet Kamarag Retrofit (T5 fleet ship).

(Yes, I accidentally also posted this in the Fed shipyard forum. That was a mistake. This is the real post.)
Post edited by rodentmaster on

Comments

• Options
    ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I'd rather see it share parts with Vorcha, since it looks more like it

Maybe it can share with both of them and bridge the lines

Nothing will happen since its a one-off that is not available except from fleet store
  • Options
    rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I WISH it could share parts like that. It's not set up to be parted out, though. It's a solid-hull, and so is the entire K'T'inga line. It occurred to me that copying over the K'T'inga line ought to be very painless. No parts placement mix/matching and alignment issues like with the Vor'cha.

Personally, I'd love to see the Kamarag swap components with the Vor'Kang and the K'T'inga, since it seems like they were taking some inspiration from it and the K'T'inga when they designed the Kamarag visual style. I just don't expect to see that happening, hence my K'T'inga request instead.
  • Options
    goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Either would be great! I really wish they would revamp the Koro'tinga and make it look more modern than less, but chances of that happening are slim to none.

Look at the early Klingon ships in the Prelude to Axanar fan film. They would be great Koro'tinga models!
    klingon-bridge.jpg