test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Demorecord changes.

cerritourugcerritourug Member Posts: 1,376 Arc User
First that all let me said that English is not my natural language, so if there is any error, on the gramatics, I am sorry.

It seems that a update hit the demorecord on tribble. I dont know if is a voluntary update or just an accident. For example, on the Lighting tab (under the F5 options) we have a lot of new sliders.

Most of those new sliders dont work, some do work and they are a welcome addition. But the biggest issue is with the new reflection on the characters hair:
All the sliders on the demorecord are set on default, and my graphic confing both in tribble and holodeck are the same.

Now, I am not gold so I dont have access to tribble server (I just copy a demo from holodeck to tribble) so I dont know if that reflection is also on live server or just on demorecord.

I try all the configurations with the sliders, I try different characters on different maps, but the reflection is still there.

At anyway, is really annoying and it would be a shame that an excellent tool like demorecord would be ruin by this.

Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Post edited by cerritourug on

Comments

• captwcaptw Member Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I think that some of the hairs are such old models that the new shiny is more on par for some of the newer hairs in the game. Hopefully the do a remodel of some of the now aging hairs to be on par with the newer ones in details and model. As for the body sliders I did notice some HUGE changes on my female toon with the Cheek sliders and torso sliders.
    lHut1H2.jpg
    "I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment... because they'll never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived" Picard to Riker