test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please pay your bills on time, Sad Pandas!

2»

Comments

• Options
    tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    entrax11 wrote: »
    Lol, don't take things too serious here, i knew that you fought "Omega Flotte" since they told us. :cool:

Well there you go, was just trying to clear up the misconception some people had of what we were doing in there.
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • Options
    grandpadxxgrandpadxx Member Posts: 342
    edited August 2014
    Can you feel the Love here,..

Guys.. its just a Game.. relex. :rolleyes:

greetings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    T'lilu SCI. / Dxxdavid TAK. / STO Inner Circle
    *** R.I.P. ***
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    Yeah, the hobo accountant is incompetent. Forgot to take inflation into account.

What is the interest rate for delayed payments? These things have to be stated explicitly; otherwise your customers won't take you seriously.

No one takes HoBO seriously.
  • Options
    realminirealmini Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    entrax11 wrote: »
    I would have paid my bill gladly if you would have accepted Naz' 10 vs. 10 offer, when you had the chance to have a fair fight when most people were still online. But you guys rather had some RP going on in N'Vak. Then filling a whole Zone in Ker'rat so it was something like a 10 vs. 4. But at least we were confronted with nasty Zone Chat comments from some certain experts using Faw on Sci toons on their Aux2Bat Nicor, garnished with heavy spam...really has been entertaining.

PS: I heard Zan was the only person who actually wanted to play this 10 vs. 10 (because it would have been a lot of fun)....seems that at least the girl has some balls over there ;-)

I was willing ready and able. But the enemies of hobo sound their cheers when we die with honor. There will be more 10v10s. More keerat. More pew! Gg and qapla
  • Options
    oakland4lifeoakland4life Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All Feds must pay the Ker'rat Farming Tax of 10 mil EC if they don't want to get attacked by KDF. ^_^
  • Options
    therealmttherealmt Member Posts: 428 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Is this bill in EC? I will jump in!I still have a few billion.

"A Pandas always pays his debts!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All Feds must pay the Ker'rat Farming Tax of 10 mil EC if they don't want to get attacked by KDF. ^_^

Nah, KDF have to pay a 100 million EC tax per day of playing KDF in a Federation game, and forfeit all their toys that Cryptic still haven't got around to giving to those who truly deserve them. :D
  • Options
    ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    therealmt wrote: »

"A Pandas always pays his debts!"
    Oh noes, u dont want to know what picture is in my head now..I hope it goes soon. Min is involed as well...
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • Options
    marc8219marc8219 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cbrjwrr wrote: »
    Nah, KDF have to pay a 100 million EC tax per day of playing KDF in a Federation game, and forfeit all their toys that Cryptic still haven't got around to giving to those who truly deserve them. :D

You joke about stuff like this but it really does make the KDF mad, and you wonder why we take it out on Feds whenever stuff is stolen from us like leech or AA. You people brought it on yourselves by constantly asking for our stuff so accept the punishment that goes with it.
    Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Okay, I think we'll quit while we're ahead. That last post is just going to flame KDF rage and this is why these trash talk threads are an endangered species.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
This discussion has been closed.