test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Forcefully Recover Memories from Prisoner

mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
I could swear that before S9.5 that this Doff assignment would yield contraband on a Critical Success (just like Interrograte Prisoner). This is why I would keep two good prisoners around instead of just one. Maybe my memory is bad.

Joined January 2009
Finger wrote:
Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    captainedwards09captainedwards09 Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think you are thinking of the Interrogate Prisoner assignment?
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well like I said, I keep two purple prisoners around specifically because of this mission. It might just be that I collected rewards for both of them simultaneously one time in the past and accidentally thought that both gave contraband.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.