test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Punish The Feds - Redux!

macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
edited August 2014 in PvP Gameplay
This is a serious effort to recruit KDF players to Ker'rat. Let's bring back the fun back to PvP. Join Hobo's latest recruits ... and freelancers like me! Spam and spawn camping is welcome!

PUNISH THE FEDS!
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
Post edited by macronius on

Comments

• jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Cryptic really needs to bring back the massive spawn in. So many great times were had because of this.
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Well you can do it the HoBo way. Camp the fed spawn in point, fill it with spam- gravwells, mines, tykens, swarmers and all sorts of ****, so the feds die the moment they spawn. You're having fun, they're not having fun, it's the best way to play. Maybe you'll even make them butthurt enough to quit the game, that's the best kind of fun!
  • ethercircuitethercircuit Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    PUNISH THE FEDs

Fed Punisher ID Card #00002
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    PUNISH THE KDF!!

All Evuls Must Die! We are Starfleet! We will triumph!

KDF Punisher card #0001

2 and 3 assigned to Starwrath and Rck01. :D:D
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    giotariz wrote: »
    PUNISH THE KDF!!

All Evuls Must Die! We are Starfleet! We will triumph!

KDF Punisher card #0001

2 and 3 assigned to Starwrath and Rck01. :D:D

The war goes well, Fed comrade!
    My new Vesta has been commissioned into service! Reports indicates that it can drain engine & auxiliary power to 0 and leave weapon & shield power to 10! Let alone Romulan warbirds! Waiting to acquire KDF's Leech technology to use their hax against themselves! :D

KDF Punisher #0004
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    desperates looking for backup, eh? send em, send em :D...
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited August 2014
    HERE THE CALL TO BATTLE BRAVE KLINGON WARRIORS...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2BLmS-Z9P8

D,
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    A word...

If you guys want to seriously organize a PvP event around a Kerrat War, then by all means do that. That's a legitimate use of this forum.

But going forward I don't want to see any name-calling or trash talk in this forum. Zero tolerance for "Forum PvP". I'm going to close any thread and remove any post that doesn't have anything to do with an organized event, PvP match, or PvP mechanics.

The purpose of this forum is:
    - This is where you post your feedback on PvP content. The PvP Boot Camp sub-forum can also be found here.

Keep the trash talk in chat or PM's. Friendly banter, if it clearly is friendly, is okay as long as it's not derailing a thread.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    nvmedit, pm'ed ;). sry!
  • tinnytimpstinnytimps Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    bluegeek wrote: »
    A word...

If you guys want to seriously organize a PvP event around a Kerrat War, then by all means do that. That's a legitimate use of this forum.

But going forward I don't want to see any name-calling or trash talk in this forum. Zero tolerance for "Forum PvP". I'm going to close any thread and remove any post that doesn't have anything to do with an organized event, PvP match, or PvP mechanics.

The purpose of this forum is:

Keep the trash talk in chat or PM's. Friendly banter, if it clearly is friendly, is okay as long as it's not derailing a thread.

In all fairness, why do cryptic moderate the pvp forums? Infact, why do they even bother keeping this forum. It's clear there is no money to be made from PvP.

We get the general impression that they're not interested at all in PvP.

(Understatement of the Centuary)
    3c81e718a1.jpg
  • riccardo171riccardo171 Member Posts: 1,802 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    tinnytimps wrote: »
    In all fairness, why do cryptic moderate the pvp forums? Infact, why do they even bother keeping this forum. It's clear there is no money to be made from PvP.

PvP is an illusion created by Matrix.
  • notrealednanotrealedna Member Posts: 1,028
    edited August 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    OMGERD EPIC FACEPALM. It's funny cuz THAT was the purpose behind most of the threads you've seen popping up about klingons trying to organize to pvp in kerrat you know? LMAO. Hahahaha.

Anyways, you won the forum pvp battle but not the war. Epic tactic involving captainsmirk too, that dude NEVER, I mean EVER speaks anywhere about anything. Hahahaha. EPIC EPIC.

AWESOME!!! It was a short lived forum pew pew, but it WAS GLORIOUS!!!!

Anyways, whenever you need me just holla, I'll be slaughtering starfleet in Kerrat.

Disclaimer: this is a post directed solely at bluegeek, it is not intended to flame or troll the said person. The things stated in this post are my personal genuine opinions :D.

Qapla!

stop it before he bans your free account for flaming(aka i dont like your post) ...imagine getting banned for pvp in a game without pvp :rolleyes:

would be nice if one day we'd get a moderator that actually pvps and understand what people talk about ...till then expect everyhing you say that they dont understand to be put in the flame and troll category.
    tinnytimps wrote: »

They dont moderate it...they send a person with no clue what people here talk about which bans and warns in all directions.Their connection with the community is somewhere in other games....but sure not here.
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited August 2014
    Keep it clean gents. Blue geek is right!

I suggest we work out a schedule when to organize "our private little war"! I am usually on around 9-10 PM ESTD. What are the best times? How many Fed / KDF soldiers can we get online. Let's show Cryptic our PvP warrior spirit!

Join the war! Punish the KDF! :mad:
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • dius1981dius1981 Member Posts: 500
    edited August 2014
    PvP is an illusion created by Matrix.

There is no spoon...:P
    OMEGA ARMADA & House of Beautiful Orions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Please keep the QQ to a minimum.
    >>>PUNISH THE FEDs<<<
    >>>Positive Feedback from a PvE HERO<<<
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    dius1981 wrote: »
    There is no spoon...:P
    Cause it's a fork.
  • wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    punish The Klinks !!! And Put Your Hips Into It When You Do It !!!!
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
    edited August 2014
    deokkent wrote: »
    I have discovered and developed a strategy to deliver a critical load of damage to starfleet vessel's hull. From now on, I will be experimenting on dreadnoughts and heavy armored vessels. Any captain arrogant enough to feel comfortable in their big whales, I recommend fear with a side dish of terror. The empire will always vanquish its enemies!!!!

http://youtu.be/3PDY7qtTsVw?t=1m28s

Qapla! "I will get you my pretty Feds and your little Romulan dogs too!"

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • iskandusiskandus Member Posts: 1,062 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    macronius wrote: »
    Qapla! "I will get you my pretty Feds and your little Romulan dogs too!"

Sadly, Seval was killed like 5 ~ 6 times yesterday in Kerrat. It seems to me somebody was punished but it ain't the Feds. :D The best part is the intense QQ and personal insults hurled onto the zone chat afterwards from the dead. :)
    edited August 2014
    iskandus wrote: »
    Sadly, Seval was killed like 5 ~ 6 times yesterday in Kerrat. It seems to me somebody was punished but it ain't the Feds. :D The best part is the intense QQ and personal insults hurled onto the zone chat afterwards from the dead. :)

You got me exactly 3 times over a period of several hours. Sadly. the only thing your snooper build can take down is cloaked torpedo bombers. I feel sorry for you. Please own harder next time.

- Judge Aaron Satie
  • oakland4lifeoakland4life Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Parusahan ang Feds!

Patayin ang lahat ng mga Feds!

Ang lahat ng mga Feds mamatay!

Mahaba mabuhay ang Klingon Imperyo! ^_^