Install Arc
Options

Common Crash [Post Here]

2»

Comments

• Options
    brycraebrycrae Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I have played STO since day one of release, lifetime subscription, and have had zero problems. I have bought every expansion including the upcoming Delta Rising. Since Thursday’s maintenance, I have had the same problems as everyone else. I feel I am paying good money for this game and I expect service to be rendered. This is day three of me being unable to play with the problems STO is experiencing. I am to understand that even our own Devs, during a live stream, is having this problem. If this where too happen with my job, my boss would like to know why I am not producing the paperwork on a timely manner. So I expect for a game that I pay for, to take the same attitude in fixing the problem, or at least advise your customers of what is being done about; a time frame when things will be fixed.
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Folks, I'm closing this thread for the time being until Smirk or Trendy can handle this thread.

This common crash was about a patch on Aug 5th, 2014 which they saw an increase in crashes via ARC.

Since then, ARC has been updated multiple times and as such this isn't really a factor anymore and people are just posting network issues.

If you're having network issues, post in the Windows and General: PC, Network, and Other Technical Issues
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.