test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Methods for Nukara marks

dchizzledchizzle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Reputation System
Hi all,
I am working in the Nukara marks now and was wondering what the most efficient up to date way of farming these suckers? I tried to do a quick search but most methods seem to be back from March. So far, i have been doing the Tholian red alert so far and i am currently midway through tier 2. At some point the tholian red alert will not be enough for both the hourly and daily. Does anyone have any great suggestion for this rep?

Thanks guys!
Post edited by dchizzle on

Comments

• cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Cce. .
  • malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    For me, I'd go ground. Pick up the easy, medium, and zone missions and then go to the medium zone, and finish out those missions. Then go to the easy zone and finish those. By that time, the timer should be reset on the medim ones, so pick those up again, and run them again, then back to easy. With the dilithium and the daily bonus, you'll be rolling in it in no time, I would think.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member
  • dchizzledchizzle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    malkarris wrote: »
    For me, I'd go ground. Pick up the easy, medium, and zone missions and then go to the medium zone, and finish out those missions. Then go to the easy zone and finish those. By that time, the timer should be reset on the medim ones, so pick those up again, and run them again, then back to easy. With the dilithium and the daily bonus, you'll be rolling in it in no time, I would think.

Thanks dude. On average how many marks do you think you can get in about an hour or two running that set? Sorry trying to figure out the math and adding the tholian red alert.

Thanks
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Ground knocks any space maps outta of the park. .

No Pve gives you anywhere the same amount that a few hours on the ground can. In one run lasting a few hours i had enough marks to do the rep and then some.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • dchizzledchizzle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    Ground knocks any space maps outta of the park. .

No Pve gives you anywhere the same amount that a few hours on the ground can. In one run lasting a few hours i had enough marks to do the rep and then some.

Awesome. Thanks for the input man!
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well, let's see. Do you have a Nukara Tribble? Try to activate it when you can. Do Nukara ground missions, do not do the Transdimensional Tactics mission it is bugged and has not been fixed. As you said, do the Tholian Red Alert (which really needs to pop up more frequently like the Borg Red Alert does and needs to have its description tweaked a bit). Hope that helps. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • suavekssuaveks Member Posts: 1,736 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    sthe91 wrote: »
    do not do the Transdimensional Tactics mission it is bugged and has not been fixed
    What's bugged, exactly? I've done this mission several times recently without issues.
    PyKDqad.jpg
  • caltaircaltair Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I'm using a tactical officer so i have the very rare mk xii stealth module. i take on the two midgrade missions on nukara's underground cave, the technology reports one and the tech sabatoge. i admit i mostly do them for the dil... 600dil per mission. but you get i think 20-25 marks per mission too. so i'd say it's worth it.
    there are often tech reports scattered on the floor so you can usually collect the full number with only a few fights and one of the tech rooms is set up perfectly to allow me to hide behind the tables and time my sabatoge with my cloak recharge so i'm never delayed with tholian patrols or by dying. it's a little slow paced but it works well for subterfuge play style.
    liCO4Xm.jpg
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Do the Crystal Entity Elite STF. You can rack up alot of marks that way. Just have to wait the cooldown and do it again.
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    suaveks wrote: »
    What's bugged, exactly? I've done this mission several times recently without issues.

Hmm, I am guessing that I am doing something wrong. Some other time I will try again.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.