test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Old fleet events.

simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
I was playing the big dig yesterday and I was thinking that the new purple materials for the new crafting system should be awarded here. Instead of a dedicated material it should be random. First place could get 5 and second place get 3. All others would get one.
320x240.jpg
Post edited by simeion1 on

Comments

• Options
    zunaguliizunagulii Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    good idea. could make them a bit more popular as they get only played when the daily is there. and sometimes not even then ^^
  • Options
    tucana66tucana66 Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    simeion1 wrote: »
    I was playing the big dig yesterday and I was thinking that the new purple materials for the new crafting system should be awarded here. Instead of a dedicated material it should be random. First place could get 5 and second place get 3. All others would get one.

I would welcome that. But go beyond "Big Dig". I keep wanting to play "Mine Trap". Not even the latest Elite-level for Mine Trap is drawing players to the queue...
  • Options
    simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The problem is that the materials are not guaranteed. This makes players want to play other content that is easier and don't require as many players. I would recommend joining publicelitestf channel. They might help find a private. I would also recommend revamping this to a five man ground stf. Reduce the village to on city area so a five many team can do it. The problem is the time vs reward. If it was playable for once a day for 3k worth of dilithium and the first place player could get five very rare mats and 2nd place would get three it would not be that bad.
    320x240.jpg