test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mark to dilithium rep conversion.

simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
I would like to see some improvements to this UI. The first and the easiest in my opinion is to get rid of the slider or keep it and add a fill button. This will automatically fill the mission with the required marks and complete. Also I would love to see this auto complete and dump your dilithium straight into your ore. Next is to add a mission to the list where you can turn 500 marks into the appropriate level of ore. Sure keep the cool down around the same. 15 seconds for 50 marks.
320x240.jpg
Post edited by simeion1 on

Comments

• Options
    dahminusdahminus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Been suggested countless times but no response from the devs. Pessimist in me says they have nothing to gain from coding it thus won't do it. Optimist in me says it's coming in delta rising
    Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
  • Options
    simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I believe that the new EP said stuff about quality of life was important to him on one of the pod cast. This is something simple and would make me want to play more instead of spending so much time playing with the UI to convert these marks.
    320x240.jpg
  • Options
    mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    simeion1 wrote: »
    I believe that the new EP said stuff about quality of life was important to him on one of the pod cast.

Yeah, he said that once and then promptly did jack squat about it.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.
  • Options
    aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If quality of life is truly a primary concern, then hopefully there will be a way to convert marks to lobi or some way other then than buy boxes to get it on a regular basis.
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè