test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DEVs I need help, and can't seem to get it! Please Help!

darkphoxydarkphoxy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
I have a duty officer mission "Respond to a Subordinates Challenge" thats been locked in for 11 days now.

It's holding one of my Very Rare duty officers hostage, and when I try to abort the mission it says that it cannot be aborted!

Can a DEV please help me? I've put in tickets and everything I can think of, nothing so far.

Edit:

This is on my toon Mock@modemfox
Post edited by darkphoxy on

Comments

• daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    If it's a DOff mission, you might never find it. There's also a subforum for DOffs. And devs don't respond to bug-related issues, nor do they ever fix them. Just saying.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • crispy789crispy789 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Don't hold your breath. I have had a rep mission that won't complete for months now, and I have submitted tickets and bug reports for it.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Next time, when posting a bug please SEARCH THIS FORUM FIRST and also look at the MASTER INDEX OF KNOWN ISSUES. Since this is known, and there is a thread about it already, I'm closing this down.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

This discussion has been closed.