test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Team Arena Queue

jjdezjjdez Member Posts: 570 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvP Gameplay
Since the split of the queues into team and solo/duo, there has been a rising trend for those solo/duo people to also queue for the team arena. That's all fine and dandy, but don't be surprised, (or butthurt), when you run into a 5 man team. I only bring this up, because a number of those solo/duo people get upset that they now have to face a coordinated team, and actually complain about it in zone chat before warping out early...

Moral of the story: If you don't want to fight a five man team, don't queue for the freaking team arena expecting to only fight solo/duo. Your warping out because you're mad you're getting stomped by a TEAM in the TEAM queue only serves to waste everyone's time.
Post edited by jjdez on

Comments

• Options
    snoge00fsnoge00f Member Posts: 1,812 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well said, man.

Sadly there is one team out there who will warp on any team that uses any CC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fightingexplorerfightingexplorer Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    snoge00f wrote: »
    Well said, man.

Sadly there is one team out there who will warp on any team that uses any CC.

ohhh no-one wants to play with the lil-ic guys :(

You wanna cry in every thread now? About the mean guys who don't wanna play with you. :rolleyes:

back to Topic:

You're right it happens.. When I'm alone I like the solo/duo more but sometimes its fun too to fight against some Teams.. often it happens that in the normal que both sides pug. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shak - Fed/Rom - Sad Pandas Scort-Veteran - Known Haxxor
    Shak'Re - KDF - Soehne von Khaless (Svk)
    T'Shara - Fed/Rom - 58. Geschwader
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    Actually we faced the team in question twice in past week with teams similar to what you faced yesterday.

They didn't warp.

They fought to the end against our CC teams and we were victorious on both occasions decisively.

Well that's good for you. They warp on us, and the more you beat them the more likely they will warp.

And we don't run half the stuff you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    ohhh no-one wants to play with the lil-ic guys :(

You wanna cry in every thread now? About the mean guys who don't wanna play with you. :rolleyes:

back to Topic:

You're right it happens.. When I'm alone I like the solo/duo more but sometimes its fun too to fight against some Teams.. Often it happens than in the normal que both sides pug. ;)

Yeah, being a little **** who warps out on teams is contrary to the purpose of the queue, so of course it will be mentioned when it does happen.

Who warps in a game? Are pixels that important to those guys?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, being a little **** who warps out on teams is contrary to the purpose of the queue, so of course it will be mentioned when it does happen.

Who warps in a game? Are pixels that important to those guys?

Yeah it looks like that these Pixels are very important to you.. that you're that butthurt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mrgrocer56mrgrocer56 Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yeah, Being A Little **** Who Warps Out On Teams Is Contrary To The Purpose Of The Queue, So Of Course It Will Be Mentioned When It Does Happen.

Who Warps In A Game? Are Pixels That Important To Those Guys?

Serious Bidness!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Yeah it looks like that these Pixels are very important to you.. that you're that butthurt.

You basically think that undermining the purpose of the queue is fine as long as you have something against the team in question.

Why are you defending them? Would you not be irritated if people warped on your team in the queues? Why even queue if the end result is to leave?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    You basically think that undermining the purpose of the queue is fine as long as you have something against the team in question.

Why are you defending them? Would you not be irritated if people warped on your team in the queues? Why even queue if the end result is to leave?

You're right I would be irritated.. but not if its IC..
    But thats it for me - don't wanna spam here around. So long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]