Options

Star Trek Las Vegas Coming Soon!

2»

Comments

• Options
    nachtfangennachtfangen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Wow did you get THAT headline wrong.

Anyone who's been playing STO more than a week knows that Las Vegas has been a part of the game for years now; ever since PWE inserted lottery boxes.

Get it right:

CSI: Vegas "Trekked to Death; a forensic examination of players' wallets"
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Wow did you get THAT headline wrong.

Anyone who's been playing STO more than a week knows that Las Vegas has been a part of the game for years now; ever since PWE inserted lottery boxes.

Get it right:

CSI: Vegas "Trekked to Death; a forensic examination of players' wallets"

Yep I figure this game might have one last year in it before its a ghost town like it was back in season 4. The player base right now isn't much bigger than it was back then right now when the only ppl really playing are the ones who haven't gotten a starbase to tier 5 yet which isn't many now.

I usually see some of the old players pop in once in awhile and ask if anything has changed they go que for one mission and go nope and are gone for another year rofl.
  • Options
    johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh gosh they already leaked X2...

It's the Legacy of Qo'nos in this epic expansion federation players will be able to visit the worthless npcs in first city that do not do anything for the KDF. As well they will be able to play the point of view of the KDF which is mostly copy and pasted from the federation to reveal this epic content never seen by federation only players.

As well you will be able to craft your own 2 tactical console bird of prey which will have a battle cloak console to put on any of your federation ships. As well for $159.99 you can buy a Kahless pack that will allow you to get the items needed to craft this battle cloak console.

For the KDF players a 5 fore weapon raptor with 1 tactical console, 1 engineering console and 8 science consoles will be available for 10k zen. As well Romulan Republic players will be getting a new D'deridex that has 10 science consoles.

For the LTS players there will be a playable Oocampa availability but due to the ability to go to 1k veteran once you make this character and logs in it will go into a homicidal rage and explode in its small craft it is in.

So enjoy Legacy of Qo'nos everyone!

spit my morning coffee out as I read this, I'm so happy I got my lifetime sub day 2 of the game, Playable Ocompa FTW
  • Options
    doodle124doodle124 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Me neither omgg
    J0sh
This discussion has been closed.