test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crafting Weekend Proposal

rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
There's a crafting weekend coming up, with its chance of catalysts and whatnot, I'm sure it will be well frequented.

I'd like to propose that Cryptic add one other thing to the mix.

Announce a partiall lifting of the restriction on running simultaneous research projects in the same field.

Use the weekend to announce a permanent raising of the cap to two such projects.

In the absence of any attempt to explain the u-turn over how long these tracks to take to max out, I have to assume there was some reason of which we are unaware.

However, allowing us to double up on these projects, but not triple up, seems to be a minor trade off.

You're still looking at significent periods of time before maxing these schools out, but the goal will have been moved close enough to feel a bit more attainable.
Post edited by rinkster on

Comments

• daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    rinkster wrote: »
    There's a crafting weekend coming up.

I'd like to see crafting blocked while in queued instances. I've seen 3 different people sit there either hitting space bar while crafting, or activating abilities and occasionally killing something so they aren't AFK. Seriously, either this needs to be fixed or the UI needs to go.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Ive seen people join in for a bit then just sit there for a bit im guessing they are crafting ive reported one today. Not that it will do any good.
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Only one guy actually told me so, but I assume they're all doing it now that crafting takes SSOOOOO long to do. This is not to say traditional leeches don't exist anymore. I just think the way crafting is now makes it a convient excuse.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.