test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Barclays Daughter

admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
Hi guys.

I have played two missions involving Barclays Daughter, both by the same author but I cant remember the authors name. I was wondering if they have released more of these missions. Or if anyone knows who authored these, so I can search for them myself.

Thanks.
fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
@ren_larreck
Post edited by admrenlarreck on

Comments

• tylermaxwelltylermaxwell Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Hi guys.

I have played two missions involving Barclays Daughter, both by the same author but I cant remember the authors name. I was wondering if they have released more of these missions. Or if anyone knows who authored these, so I can search for them myself.

Thanks.

XR-377, the two missions being "A Will and a Barclay" and "One Too Many". There are a few more missions (including one on the KDF side), but none of them include Amanda Barclay (Barclay's daughter). I've played all of them though, with the exception of the Fleet RP ones, and enjoyed them very much. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Forgot about these ones, both were good fun.
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    smeeinn1t wrote: »
    Forgot about these ones, both were good fun.

Indeed, Hope that the character makes a return in future
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • bobosmrade1bobosmrade1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    The best foundry missions I played. I hope I met Reginald :D
    Cave Troll vs Forum troll
    Know the difference
    It could save your life...
    rushatsi wrote: »
    pvp? whats dat?
    Pervert vs. Pervert!:eek: