test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game needs "Delete Multiple..." option.

rodentmasterrodentmaster Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I was once again forced to stop defera invasion to sit in the beam-in point (i.e. out of combat) while I went through and deleted the tons of white recycle fodder I had picked up.

It is slow, tedious, mind-numbing, and painful. Worse, there are NO vendors on Defera to sell them so you have to go into inventory, right click, pause a brief moment for the menu, hit delete, pause while it thinks, hit OK, and then move on to next.

We need a "Delete Multiple..." option which brings up an inventory just like your current one, maybe smaller, but at least 20 slots. This would only be brought up when you chose "Delete Multiple..." and you could double click or click and drag to it from your main inventory. Anything you do won't disappear from your inventory but will grey out to indicate you've already moved it over. If you close it without doing anything, nothing happens.

Then at the bottom of the new temporary window you'd hit "delete these items" -- it WOULD prompt you, "Are you SURE? This is PERMANENT!" but only once for all items.

It would recycle them all for you with one button press. Then it would close the new pop-up window and revert to your inventory, which is now much more spacious.

I've run into this enough to know how much time and effort it would save when dealing with the current clunky interface.
Post edited by rodentmaster on

Comments

• Options
    an0nem0u5ean0nem0u5e Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Or how about just adding a vendor to Defera.
  • Options
    kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited July 2014
    why not just use you inventory replicator to recycle your junk?

on defera you pick up a lot of vendor trash so i have my inventory sorted on beam in that way all the junk accumulates at the bottom of your inventory after a bit I open the replicator menu, click recycle and just scroll to the bottom of the list and then click on delete the items I don't want no popup confirmation windows to deal with just be careful you dont delete something unintentionally cause on a map change if you didn't grab it from the retreive bin its gone for good.

Its much faster than right click, discard item, pop up window are you sure . alternately you can hold down the "control" button when you right click the discard item to bypass the "are you sure pop up"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]